If You Want to See....

vantexan

I never said that,dont project.What I said is he is an admitted Liar ( his words) and I dont have time or interest to listen to his drivel and pick out whats true and what isnt. He makes his living peddling fear and outrage ,the more sensational he can make an issue of his, the higher his ratings.
You think liberal watchdogs like MoveOn.org aren't watching, looking for lies? You just denounce him without proof. Lazy on your part.

rickyb

....what's really going on with the DOJ and FBI then watch tonight's opening segment on "Tucker Carlson Tonught" on FOX News. If you're on the East Coast and don't want to wait until 1 a.m. for the second showing you can find it posted on YouTube usually within an hour after show ends. I challenge anyone who scoffs at FOX News to watch this.
its 2022

y r we still relying on corporate news to get our information???

newfie

respect
1660707329116.png

vantexan

I have more respect for the FBI agents doing their job .
They took an oath to uphold the Constitution. When you take into account what a lot of them have participated in under this administration if they have integrity they would resign in protest rather than comply with those orders.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
They took an oath to uphold the Constitution. When you take into account what a lot of them have participated in under this administration if they have integrity they would resign in protest rather than comply with those orders.
I was thinking if any would have resigned it would have been in guilt over perhaps being involved with the MAGA mob that attacked the Capitol January 6.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So what exactly did he say that was untrue? And why does the Left go to such lengths trying to shut him down? The Left has media watchdogs like MoveOn.org that monitors all conservative media looking for lies. They don't raise objections to his show that I've seen. Maybe I missed those? And if he was saying anything untrue about people he names wouldn't they all be suing him and FOX for slander? Have you ever thought about that when you're having your liberal knee-jerk reaction? Well?
He accused Joe Scarborough of murder.
Husband of Scarborough aide who died in 2001 speaks out about Trump's conspiracy tweets: 'It's just inhuman'.
and his whole rant seems to have issues with other media representatives, not actual government employees and the reason for the raid on Trumps home, I will be honest I quit watching after 5 minutes because I could feel brain cells dying listening to the Propaganda he was spewing

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s the federal bureau of intimidation now

vantexan

I was thinking if any would have resigned it would have been in guilt over perhaps being involved with the MAGA mob that attacked the Capitol January 6.
Do you think raiding a reporter's home to find a diary with passages damaging to the president is within the job description of the FBI?

newfie

He accused Joe Scarborough of murder.
Husband of Scarborough aide who died in 2001 speaks out about Trump's conspiracy tweets: 'It's just inhuman'.
and his whole rant seems to have issues with other media representatives, not actual government employees and the reason for the raid on Trumps home, I will be honest I quit watching after 5 minutes because I could feel brain cells dying listening to the Propaganda he was spewing
Scarborough has accused him of worse and fed the TDS that your cult engages in.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Do you think raiding a reporter's home to find a diary with passages damaging to the president is within the job description of the FBI?
I certainly think recovering top Secret Documents and Nuclear Secrets falls within the FBI's job description