If You Want to See....

vantexan

Not so much the christian part, it’s more the whole fascist part I don’t like about him.
Why does every thread have to turn into gay bashing with you people? Can you not just discuss the topic you post?
Because you are so over the top we can't resist. Imagine that, flamboyant.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So what exactly did he say that was untrue? And why does the Left go to such lengths trying to shut him down? The Left has media watchdogs like MoveOn.org that monitors all conservative media looking for lies. They don't raise objections to his show that I've seen. Maybe I missed those? And if he was saying anything untrue about people he names wouldn't they all be suing him and FOX for slander? Have you ever thought about that when you're having your liberal knee-jerk reaction? Well?
His very defense was noone should take him seriously and he even admitted lying. It is beyond hilarious when Cult members cite this guy as a source of News and Facts.

fishtm2001

"One of the main problems now is that Trump has successfully said to his followers, "Only pay attention to Fox or Breitbart or Newsmax. Everybody else is fake news. They're all lying to you." Once you put those tens of millions of people in an information vacuum with their blinders on, we are in very dangerous territory as a society.

The Trumpists and Republicans and others who follow him don't care about democracy and a good society. It is tribalism. All they care about is their side winning. They like the white supremacy. They like the misogyny. They like the fighting and chaos. They like the idea of beating up on people they view as being below them or too different from them.

His followers also like the feeling of belonging, the feeling that they are part of something bigger than themselves. It makes them feel smart and strong. In their minds, being MAGA and in TrumpWorld gives them a sense of importance and an identity they may have never felt before in their entire lives."

Cheri Jacobus

Box Ox

Once you put those tens of millions of people in an information vacuum with their blinders on, we are in very dangerous territory as a society.
It is tribalism. All they care about is their side winning.
They like the fighting and chaos. They like the idea of beating up on people they view as being below them or too different from them.
His followers also like the feeling of belonging, the feeling that they are part of something bigger than themselves. It makes them feel smart and strong.
gives them a sense of importance and an identity they may have never felt before in their entire lives."

Democrats who think their side isn’t up to the same have their own blinders on.

vantexan

"One of the main problems now is that Trump has successfully said to his followers, "Only pay attention to Fox or Breitbart or Newsmax. Everybody else is fake news. They're all lying to you." Once you put those tens of millions of people in an information vacuum with their blinders on, we are in very dangerous territory as a society.

The Trumpists and Republicans and others who follow him don't care about democracy and a good society. It is tribalism. All they care about is their side winning. They like the white supremacy. They like the misogyny. They like the fighting and chaos. They like the idea of beating up on people they view as being below them or too different from them.

His followers also like the feeling of belonging, the feeling that they are part of something bigger than themselves. It makes them feel smart and strong. In their minds, being MAGA and in TrumpWorld gives them a sense of importance and an identity they may have never felt before in their entire lives."

Cheri Jacobus
Guess what? The reason CNN viewer numbers are so low, and MSNBC, isn't because FOX viewers left them. It's because their viewers realized they were being lied to. It's because people like Rachel Maddow told them that she had seen indisputable proof that Trump colluded with the Russians. When Mueller's team couldn't find evidence of such she couldn't produce evidence either. FOX, and particularly Tucker, back up what they say with video proof. It's why a couple of months ago it came out that FOX is now the leading source of news among DEMOCRAT viewers in the desired demographic age range. There's nothing like the truth to give you a clear lead over other outlets.

vantexan

I’m still waiting for evidence of all the crimes he was accused of for the past 5 years.
The really sad thing is they'll go after the next Republican president just as bad. The internet/Twitter has turned them into a mob that seeks mob "justice" if they don't get what they want. There's no reasoning, no compromise, just give them what they want or they'll destroy you. Or try to.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The really sad thing is they'll go after the next Republican president just as bad. The internet/Twitter has turned them into a mob that seeks mob "justice" if they don't get what they want. There's no reasoning, no compromise, just give them what they want or they'll destroy you. Or try to.
Exactly. It doesn’t matter who it is.

fishtm2001

I really find his remarks on the invasion of Ukraine very informative:

vantexan

I really find his remarks on the invasion of Ukraine very informative:

Who are you referring to?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You think everything he says is a lie? Not even a fraction.
I never said that,dont project.What I said is he is an admitted Liar ( his words) and I dont have time or interest to listen to his drivel and pick out whats true and what isnt. He makes his living peddling fear and outrage ,the more sensational he can make an issue of his, the higher his ratings.