Jobs available

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That makes to sense. You wouldn’t know because you ain’t got the balls to transfer.
Why does it take balls to transfer??
I doesn't take balls, just a self destructive, impulsive nature, followed by a desire to blame others for your lack of seniority and the rights you consciously vacated.

....or of course for advanced educational opportunities, a hardship, or spousal commitments.

I doesn't take balls, just a self destructive, impulsive nature, followed by a desire to blame others for your lack of seniority and the rights you consciously vacated.

....or of course for advanced educational opportunities, a hardship, or spousal commitments.
Actually it takes quite a bit of planning to be in a position to transfer. That’s why more times people decline them than accept them. I could never coordinate a transfer to Hawaii.

I think I want to watch you and the membership blow this whole contract up and pass the point of no return. The only thing that would make it better would you having low enough seniority that you get laid off forever.
Not sure if ur a B.A. but if you are it's disgusting & you should be ashamed! EVERYBODY knows this contract is B.S.!!! We make good $ & have good bennies w/ a solid retirement (hopefully). None of that is being questioned for the most part. This contract is about givebacks and they are major! 22.4 will threaten every aspect of this job! From the guys at the bottom to part timers that WILL get bumped (depending on ur supplement) If we have to work wknds we will. "If work is available?!?!" .... If you support that then step down because ur a sellout dirtbag! It's taking away our job security! .... We all work hard. We all want to be treated fair. We all are sick of harassment. We all just want to come to work, work hard & go home. Wash rinse repeat for 30 yrs. We all should vote this contract down. Stop chiming in with your negative/ignorant crap! Do this job for a month then come back on here & give an informed, accurate, intelligent opinion. :angry:

542thruNthru

There’s no going back to the table, we took a strike authorization vote...

BcI7.gif

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I think I want to watch you and the membership blow this whole contract up and pass the point of no return. The only thing that would make it better would you having low enough seniority that you get laid off forever.

I really hope you aren’t a union official like you claim to be. Because if so, wow.