Jobs report - Feb 2018

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How many of those jobs were “starter” jobs making 14 bucks an hour????
That's so much better than Obama's when many of those jobs were “starter” jobs making 10 bucks an hour????

One would think a large portion were $14 per hours to start.
That is a damn good "starting" wage for an unskilled worker!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
WDFD

MW-GF175_jobs_g_20180309090217_MG.jpg
Like you posted, you already have a job.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You mean that place where a $90,000 house costs $500,000?
Ive seen 1200sq in a shotty neighborhood go for 495k too
But but but they have nice weather........
Yep, I'm sitting on the patio of my 5600 sq ft house on 8 acres boundaried by a creek on one side.
How much did I pay for this house?
Oh yeah, $333,000

and it's nice today 55°, humidity in the 20% range with a slight breeze at 6 mph

I'd say it's more envy for you.

MAKAVELI

Yep, I'm sitting on the patio of my 5600 sq ft house on 8 acres boundaried by a creek on one side.
Oh yeah, $333,000

and it's nice today 55°, humidity in the 20% range with a slight breeze at 6 mph

If it was Envy I would just transfer out there. I don't need 5600 square feet where I'm at I enjoy the weather and Outdoors pretty much 365 a year.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That's so much better than Obama's when many of those jobs were “starter” jobs making 10 bucks an hour????

One would think a large portion were $14 per hours to start.
That is a damn good "starting" wage for an unskilled worker!
Settle down MB.... geezzz, don’t get your tye dye boxers in a bunch.... 14 bucks an hour in the backwoods of Georgia might be a “damn good starting wage”, but ANYWHERE on the west coast it amounts to peanuts.... and you can bash Obama’s starting wage of 10 bucks an hour, but it was still more than what multi billion dollar profit machine UPS was starting some of their employees out at....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Oh yeah, $333,000

As long as you aren’t planting tulips in your birthday suit we will all be ok... thanks for covering that ass up.. the surgeon general approves this message..