Jobs vs Mobs

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It beats Biden's 200 people in VEGAS while Trump was in Elko with thousands and thousands. Some drove from Portland to be there.
Where was your complaining when Michelle took her mom and every friend on 5 star trips using that plane. Also, her hubby took the salary too!
Luckily Chumps children don't milk the govt dime. All 5+of them. Trump is an idiot.

newfie

Trump whined about it and said he should be back doing what he's paid to do. Just like the golf thing. And the Presidential order thing. Trump is an idiot.

smart enough to be a billionaire and get elected president. I do appreciate how you libs love to underestimate his abilities and hope you continue to do so in 2020.

newfie

It beats Biden's 200 people in VEGAS while Trump was in Elko with thousands and thousands. Some drove from Portland to be there.
Where was your complaining when Michelle took her mom and every friend on 5 star trips using that plane. Also, her hubby took the salary too!

but but but all those grandma's and aunts were um ah paid staffers. that's ok right?

newfie

Nice dodge that had nothing to do with the subject matter.

hardly a dodge. you libs lost everything in the three elections under Obama . your consolation prize is to try to tell yourself that Trump and his supporters are stupid. I hope you keep believing that its working out great for us.

vantexan

hardly a dodge. you libs lost everything in the three elections under Obama . your consolation prize is to try to tell yourself that Trump and his supporters are stupid. I hope you keep believing that its working out great for us.
And if they lost to stupid people.....

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You still haven't addressed the fact Donny T is doing all the stuff he complained about Obama doing. He is a blatant liar.

vantexan

First you complain that Trump is the anti-lib, then you complain when he acts like one.

Shut up and nominate a viable candidate, and vote them in in 2020.
But, but, the Dems are entitled to the presidency! Can't we just eliminate the Electoral College so that they can guarantee a win?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
First you complain that Trump is the anti-lib, then you complain when he acts like one.

Shut up and nominate a viable candidate, and vote them in in 2020.
Sadly with the group/mob that's gathering to take on Trump there will again be no viable candidate on either side just like 2016.