Jobs vs Mobs

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
wut?
It's dominating every right wing media outlet bro...
The left media can only
wut?
It's dominating every right wing media outlet bro...

I don't know anything about that.
But this is definitely a BS non-issue. If you'd just think about the ridiculousness of it you would realize you're being played.
Lefties get stroked every second of everyday by the dominating left media.
It's an easy play. No thought is involved.
At least on the right we get played with and know enough to know when we're gettin' screwed.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
'Jobs or Mobs' message beginning to resonate with voters

"I like the catch phrase 'jobs or mobs,'" the first-term congressman Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) told Hill.TV's Friday edition of "Rising."
"We either are going to get more jobs or you gonna get mobs. The Democrats are their own worst enemy at this time because they don't have a policy for anything so they are just attacking."

Biggs, whose reelection race is not considered competitive by election handicappers, said the argument is gaining traction after Republicans, who long trailed in the polls, got a surprise lift from conservative voter backlash after the Supreme Court battle over Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

View attachment 218909

Maybe you should change the name of your thread to Mobs vs Terrorist .
Pipe Bombs Sent to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and CNN Offices.

It will be fine

You sidestepped , you can't say Obamacare is popular when less then 3 percent of the known US population singed up for it.
Fox News says it’s popular.

41608F8A-5D97-495B-AC6D-5F57E37879CD.jpeg

BrownArmy

Less then 3 percent signed up must not be too popular

It's crazy, no matter what thread I find you in, you talk like a mental patient in an institution.

Almost everything you post is factually dead-wrong.

I guess you take after your hero, 'Lying Donald'.