Jobs

Well, I blame GOP'ers when Rep's like the pouty Eric Cantor runs out of negotiations and doesn't want to be flexable at ALL, and play ball because his Coach, Grover Norquist had him sign a pledge to leave the wealthiest Americans alone, and suck the middle class dry...
Did you blame all the dems that did a no show when they were trying to fund the government before the last freakin day?

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's over 2 years....where's the budget? Dem. pres, Dem. house, Dem. Senate and they still couldn't provide one !!!

klein

Für Meno :)
I just hired 2 people for a weeks worth of work, and in the process of hiring a 3rd - hopefully she gets back to me, but I have many more lined upped, after I placed a help wanted ad last week.

That's how you create jobs - let the unemployed hire the unemployed ! :)

wkmacs kind of way - under the table - government hands off !

klein

Für Meno :)
Are you checking their immigration status ?

No need to. Had access to their resumes, and I did just managed to hire the 3rd girl.
Yup, you heard right, I hire young ladies if possible, - it's better for tips that we all share, plus they all have experience in the restaurant business, serving and dealing with cash.
They are very quick at that - exactly what I need, and they get paid about $1000 for the week net pay. Maybe more if tips are better.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No need to. Had access to their resumes, and I did just managed to hire the 3rd girl.
Yup, you heard right, I hire young ladies if possible, - it's better for tips that we all share, plus they all have experience in the restaurant business, serving and dealing with cash.
They are very quick at that - exactly what I need, and they get paid about $1000 for the week net pay. Maybe more if tips are better.

Here in the U.S., it's not customary for proprietors to share in tips.....restaurant owners, beauty salons, etc.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
jobs-chart.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Real Unemployment Rises to 16.2% in June -- 25.3 Million People
(CNSNews.com) –
This real unemployment rate – known as the U6 rate – has been climbing since February 2011 when it was at 15.9 percent. Real unemployment peaked in October of 2009 at 17.4 percent, before falling into the 16 percent range for much of 2010.
The real unemployment rate rose to 16.2 percent in June, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported on Friday, marking a return to levels not seen since January 2011.
The total number of people who were truly unemployed in June was 25.3 million -- the 14.1 million who were unemployed, the 2.7 million who were marginally attached to the workforce and the 8.6 million who were underemployed.