Joe Biden Accused Of Sexual Assault?

floridays

Not exactly a credible source. Having said that, be careful what you wish for. I have long felt Biden to be one of the Dems' weaker candidates. A younger female who is much smarter and more articulate is donald's worst nightmare.
Exactly what do ovaries or the lack of them have to do with it?
Just another game you clowns play.
Do these ovaries come with a black wrapping?
Are the ovaries Michele's?
Put a name on your younger, more articulate female, she certainly didn't run for the democrat nomination, and if she did you clowns already tossed her.
Must be Michelle, bigger nuts than barry obama.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Twitter today: "Joe Biden says he can't remember Tara Reade. Perhaps this will help to refresh his memory."

95206660_2923740941058391_6083464353196015616_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When did that story change?
Dr Blakely had no idea when it happened, yet the media was 110% behind her story. None of the witnesses she claimed were there supported her. She can not recall how she got home, could not remember at which house it happened but knew it was Kavanaugh who did it.
The media promoted the Woman must be believed movement, but now they don't.
There have been some very vocal women, who have left the ranks of Biden to support Tara Reade.
It is very nice to see the left imploding on itself.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
“I was duped by [Tara Reade],” Hummer tells us. “I was ripped off by her, not only on a personal level to the tune of $800 or $900, but my organization lost $1400. Those aren’t small betrayals. She’s a master manipulator and it took me a while to figure out.”

“Look, this isn’t about protecting women. This isn’t about the #metoo movement. This isn’t about Joe Biden. This is about truth. Tara Reade stole from me. She lied to me. She stole from my organization. She manipulated me and she duped me. I want that to be shared because it’s important information. And I have documentation, images and emails to prove it.”

— Lynn Hummer, Founder/President of Pregnant Mare Rescue and self-proclaimed ‘feminist’

Biden Accuser, Tara Reade, Allegedly Stole from a Non-Profit Organization

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“I was duped by [Tara Reade],” Hummer tells us. “I was ripped off by her, not only on a personal level to the tune of $800 or $900, but my organization lost $1400. Those aren’t small betrayals. She’s a master manipulator and it took me a while to figure out.”

“Look, this isn’t about protecting women. This isn’t about the #metoo movement. This isn’t about Joe Biden. This is about truth. Tara Reade stole from me. She lied to me. She stole from my organization. She manipulated me and she duped me. I want that to be shared because it’s important information. And I have documentation, images and emails to prove it.”

— Lynn Hummer, Founder/President of Pregnant Mare Rescue and self-proclaimed ‘feminist’

Biden Accuser, Tara Reade, Allegedly Stole from a Non-Profit Organization
Ya women are obviously liars, just listen to this woman who says so....

Really, that's garbage journalism.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
“He greeted me, he remembered my name, and then we were alone. It was the strangest thing,” Reade said. “There was no like, exchange really. He just had me up against the wall. It happened all at once. His hands were on me and underneath my clothes, and he went down my skirt and then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers and he was kissing me at the same time and he was saying something to me. I remember him saying first, like, as he was doing it, ‘Do you wanna go somewhere else?’ And then him saying to me when I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing and I kind of pulled back and he said, ‘Come on, man. I heard you liked me.’ ”

They’ve gotten caught on #MeToo hypocrisy. Biden will not be on the ticket.