Joe Biden Accused Of Sexual Assault?

newfie

He’s probably just waiting for the audit to finish.

thats great analogy your side has made the "what does he have to hide" argument many times. Now you get to make the same argument with Bidens deleware U records. Have at it while i grab some popcorn and a beer.

newfie

I believe all women. Biden did it!

if the employment records are found they will at least confirm she worked for him during the correct time frame. I'm shocked their making finding those employment records the holy grail. dont they have pensions in government. Doesnt she have any acrued time towards that pension working for the government?

newfie

On another note, Anthony Ruggiero, the head of the National Security Council’s bureau tracking weapons of mass destruction, expressed frustration during one videoconference in January that the C.I.A. was unable to get behind any theory of the outbreak’s origin. C.I.A. analysts responded that they simply did not have the evidence to support any one theory with high confidence at the time, according to people familiar with the conversation. An official working for Trump who is actively pushing an unsubstantiated theory that could be used to spark an international conflict. Hmmm, sounds very familiar.

you're throwing up flack on another planet. stay on topic

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Trying to have it both ways? So many that were screaming over Ford's claims seem to be quiet now? What is different?

https://nypost.com/2020/05/01/post-says-metoo-hypocrisy-of-joe-biden-democrats-exposed/

biden-frontpage-believe.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not exactly a credible source. Having said that, be careful what you wish for. I have long felt Biden to be one of the Dems' weaker candidates. A younger female who is much smarter and more articulate is donald's worst nightmare.
Who, Obama?

vantexan

Not exactly a credible source. Having said that, be careful what you wish for. I have long felt Biden to be one of the Dems' weaker candidates. A younger female who is much smarter and more articulate is donald's worst nightmare.
How so? He's married to one.

newfie

is there such a dem?