Joe Biden Accused Of Sexual Assault?

fishtm2001

On another note, Anthony Ruggiero, the head of the National Security Council’s bureau tracking weapons of mass destruction, expressed frustration during one videoconference in January that the C.I.A. was unable to get behind any theory of the outbreak’s origin. C.I.A. analysts responded that they simply did not have the evidence to support any one theory with high confidence at the time, according to people familiar with the conversation. An official working for Trump who is actively pushing an unsubstantiated theory that could be used to spark an international conflict. Hmmm, sounds very familiar.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
On another note, Anthony Ruggiero, the head of the National Security Council’s bureau tracking weapons of mass destruction, expressed frustration during one videoconference in January that the C.I.A. was unable to get behind any theory of the outbreak’s origin. C.I.A. analysts responded that they simply did not have the evidence to support any one theory with high confidence at the time, according to people familiar with the conversation. An official working for Trump who is actively pushing an unsubstantiated theory that could be used to spark an international conflict. Hmmm, sounds very familiar.
Copy pasting trash from the New York Slimes. They're desperate to hurt Trump and defend communist China.
Disgusting.

fishtm2001

Trump insisted at his press briefing that he had information he could not reveal that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was linked to the outbreak of COVID-19. “I can’t tell you” details, he told reporters, adding that he was “not allowed” to do so.

But Fox News reporter John Roberts challenged Trump, pointing to a statement earlier in the day from the office of Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell that seemed to undermine the president’s statement. “The Intelligence Community ... concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified,” the statement read.

fishtm2001

Trump asked Roberts who had written the intelligence community statement, but before the journalist could answer, the president added dismissively: “Oh, he would know that, huh?”

fishtm2001

Roberts responded: “That would be your director of national intelligence.” Grenell is a Trump loyalist whom the president named to the post in late February.

“You’d have to tell me who specifically, who made the statement,” Trump insisted.

Roberts repeated that it was from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

“I haven’t seen the statement,” Trump replied.

El Correcto

god is dead
If democrats won’t go on record saying women have a right to not be shoved against a wall and fingered by Biden, they might as well of raped that woman theirselves.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Sorry for quoting donald's hand picked DNI.

The point is that no one, with any real knowledge, is claiming the virus was man-made. The lab in Wuhan studies viruses, and there has been reported concerns over their safety and containment protocols.

Did the virus make the leap to humans in the lab that wild viruses didn't? I mean, if they were studying the virus, that means it existed in the wild, so was the strain they isolated already infectious to humans, or did it mutate in the lab? And would humans have not had enough contact with the virus in the wild for the pandemic to start?

Honestly, to me, it doesn't make a real difference where the outbreak started, except that if it came from the lab they need to be shut down, or forced to follow more stringent protocols to prevent other such outbreaks.

fishtm2001

The point is that no one, with any real knowledge, is claiming the virus was man-made. The lab in Wuhan studies viruses, and there has been reported concerns over their safety and containment protocols.

Did the virus make the leap to humans in the lab that wild viruses didn't? I mean, if they were studying the virus, that means it existed in the wild, so was the strain they isolated already infectious to humans, or did it mutate in the lab? And would humans have not had enough contact with the virus in the wild for the pandemic to start?

Honestly, to me, it doesn't make a real difference where the outbreak started, except that if it came from the lab they need to be shut down, or forced to follow more stringent protocols to prevent other such outbreaks.
Again, tell donald's DNI.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“At Planned Parenthood Action Fund, we believe women,” Alexis McGill Johnson, Acting President of Planned Parenthood Action Fund, said in a statement.
Tara Reade is Biden's 8th accuser. Many of the 8 are democrats.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Again, tell donald's DNI.

Dude, what aren't you getting? DNI saying it was not manmade or genetically engineered is a completely different claim than saying that a lab was linked to the outbreak. The only way to connect the two is by incorrectly inferring that saying a lab was involved is the same thing as saying the lab created it.