JOHN C indicted & not a peep????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hofficer Hater

Where are the John C supporters? Rome a and Willie S are going down next.

But corruption doesn't exist in the IBT according to the Hoffa lovers.

A

Article 3

If members stand against corruption the union as a whole will have credibility.
Everyone benefits from it.

5habits100

If he is guilty, he should be in jail for the 45 years he is facing. That is a black eye for us even though we didn't do it.

ezmoney5150

There is corruption everywhere. UPS, US Government and Teamsters. When I say corruption I mean people who do stupid things, like JC did.

Ron Carey had his own share of stupid people that got thrown out of the union.

If you're running a huge organization like the IBT you cant micromanage that many people. It's impossible. So when they do stupid things they pay accordingly. The only reason you don't have it publicly put out there at UPS and other big corporations is because they don't have an IRB.

If these three are guilty they should go to jail. this isn't a Hoffa vs. TDU thing.

A

Article 3

There is corruption everywhere. UPS, US Government and Teamsters. When I say corruption I mean people who do stupid things, like JC did.

If you're running a huge organization like the IBT you cant micromanage that many people. It's impossible. So when they do stupid things they pay accordingly. The only reason you don't have it publicly put out there at UPS and other big corporations is because they don't have an IRB.

If these three are guilty they should go to jail. this isn't a Hoffa vs. TDU thing.
Ok. Who brought up TDU or Carey? (I didn't think you could type someone's name in here?)
Does UPS extract dues money from people? Is there any other union other than ours under government oversight? Please explain that.
Comparing what's going on in Illinois to any other corruption scandal doesn't wipe the egg off faces. Have you read the OLMS office conviction reports for the last year?
As honest dues paying members we should cringe at these reports and say "enough!".
Comparing this and other recent convictions to other corruption doesn't dilute the cesspool. It attempts to de-sensitize people who should be angry with leadership who not only brought this disrepute on those that they were supposed to represent but also shows contempt for the average working man. Don't try to sweep it under the rug. It sucks.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

If you're running a huge organization like the IBT you cant micromanage that many people. It's impossible. So when they do stupid things they pay accordingly.

And why....

Does TDU want to continually publicize issues like this ?

How does it lend to their credibility ?

And, how does it advance the issues faced by Unionized Labor ?

Their hero is gone.

FZ.... is not some sort of reincarnation of Carey.

He is a sellout.... trying to capitalize on an uninformed membership.

-Bug-

A

Article 3

And why....

Does TDU want to continually publicize issues like this ?

How does it lend to their credibility ?

And, how does it advance the issues faced by Unionized Labor ?

Their hero is gone.

FZ.... is not some sort of reincarnation of Carey.

-Bug-
I didn't read it in TDU news, I saw the issue in the mainstream media via the Chicago Tribune.
It's failure to gloat I agree...
and maybe TDU would have less to report if this garbage didn't go on. IF this report is true then we all should be sickened no matter who reports it.
TDU is nothing without a reason for a crusade. Think about that.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I didn't read it in TDU news, I saw the issue in the mainstream media via the Chicago Tribune.
It's failure to gloat I agree...
and maybe TDU would have less to report if this garbage didn't go on. IF this report is true then we all should be sickened no matter who reports it.
TDU is nothing without a reason for a crusade. Think about that.
That crusade is cash. Whether in Coli's pockets or TDU's.

A

Article 3

-Bug-

In speaking of sellouts:
Do you suppose that we will go to a five year progression for pt members going into ft positions and continue to screw them out of insurance for a year in the next CBA?
Things were better for most part timers when Carey was GP.
That's why the animosity is great as the GP's cronies bite the dust in a cloud of shame and disrepute. Good riddance.

If TDU wants to relay the info to their supporters it's because there's a lot of people sick of how this Union's been run for the last decade + and the last election was a pretty good indicator of the truth in this statement.

Let's get the corruption out of our ranks and get folks elected who don't sleep with the company, sell members out at panels and last but not least don't lie to the membership at contract time.
I understand there's give and take but we've been giving and then taking a beating under crooked "representation" and it's time that is changed.

wide load

In speaking of sellouts:
Do you suppose that we will go to a five year progression for pt members going into ft positions and continue to screw them out of insurance for a year in the next CBA?
Things were better for most part timers when Carey was GP.
That's why the animosity is great as the GP's cronies bite the dust in a cloud of shame and disrepute. Good riddance.

If TDU wants to relay the info to their supporters it's because there's a lot of people sick of how this Union's been run for the last decade + and the last election was a pretty good indicator of the truth in this statement.

Let's get the corruption out of our ranks and get folks elected who don't sleep with the company, sell members out at panels and last but not least don't lie to the membership at contract time.
I understand there's give and take but we've been giving and then taking a beating under crooked "representation" and it's time that is changed.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by Sean's approach in the upcoming contract.

A

Article 3

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by Sean's approach in the upcoming contract.
I am looking forward to that. You gotta hold on to hope. The last one sucked. People are still angry and I'm not going to sugar coat it, they still remember the games.
There's also animosity at local levels where people can't get rid of their dishonest "representation" because they don't have the numbers. Maybe he can get their mind right too. I hope he runs the table on UPS. This will tell all of us what lies ahead for the Teamsters union. Guarantee it.

anHOURover

Look I'm not that tall myself but Who in the world would be scared of the Boston bully's threats ? Why is he selling out members ?
Why is he letting the 4 guys go to jail ?

Attachments

• IMG_3454.jpg
    IMG_3454.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 171

wide load

Look I'm not that tall myself but Who in the world would be scared of the Boston bully's threats ? Why is he selling out members ?
Why is he letting the 4 guys go to jail ?
Surly you do understand that picketing is a protected act. So there is something your poster is not telling us. I already know the answer. But I'm sure you don't.

anHOURover

Surly you do understand that picketing is a protected act. So there is something your poster is not telling us. I already know the answer. But I'm sure you don't.
I would and many other members in your area would love to know why the Boston bully is sitting on the sidelines here. Would the Boston bully rather have 4 dues paying members go to jail?

anHOURover

I am looking forward to that. You gotta hold on to hope. The last one sucked. People are still angry and I'm not going to sugar coat it, they still remember the games.
There's also animosity at local levels where people can't get rid of their dishonest "representation" because they don't have the numbers. Maybe he can get their mind right too. I hope he runs the table on UPS. This will tell all of us what lies ahead for the Teamsters union. Guarantee it.
Hey brother
Are you a sheep in line waiting to slaughtered ?
FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.