John Havlicek

P

pickup

Great guy . I bumped into and hung out with him at Mar-a-lago a lot since he was a frequent guest. He and I and Donald used to like to get together in NYC and throw pennies out of the window of Donnie’s Trump Tower apartment in an attempt to hit the peons below.

Donald often bragged he could kill someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it. Well believe me, he did and he did.

Ahh, good times.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Bet you didn't know he existed till you read the obit and tributes paid after his death.

Wrong. What an idiotic thing to say. The Celtics in the Bill Russell era were an incredible team. Havlicek personified effort and professionalism.

You have a serious problem. Get help.

floridays

Wrong. What an idiotic thing to say. The Celtics in the Bill Russell era were an incredible team. Havlicek personified effort and professionalism.

You have a serious problem. Get help.
I've never seen you make any reference to sports much less make a direct post about anything athletic. Seems out of your lane to start a thread about a jock. Why not put it in the sports section? Why the present interest?
You Sir, are a clown.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I've never seen you make any reference to sports much less make a direct post about anything athletic. Seems out of your lane to start a thread about a jock. Why not put it in the sports section? Why the present interest?
You Sir, are a clown.

Whatever. You've displayed your ignorance fully. Carry on.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You Sir, are a clown.

One more thing. I thought Havlicek was so good that he transcended basketball and exemplified leadership, courage, and never giving up. Yeah, maybe I should have put it in Sports, but he was much more than his statistics.

I got to watch him play a few times live, and his intensity for the game and for winning was riveting. One of a kind.

BrownArmy

Being in the Boston area, this guy’s story is all over the radio.

I’m too young to know the guy, but basically everyone who talks about him says what a genuinely real and good person he was.