John walker aka (new captain america)

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

DriverNerd

SPOILERS

I'm not exactly sure what the show is trying to do. The whole "let me talk to her, I can reason with her" thing is preposterous as they killed innocent people when they blew up that building. If you kill innocent people for a cause, then to me your cause is not worth me caring about. Killing innocent people (on purpose) makes you a murderer. There's no trying to be nice after that. I also don't understand the need for a new Captain America. The original was a symbol of hope and good. Why ruin a legacy that no one can live up to?!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
SPOILERS

I'm not exactly sure what the show is trying to do. The whole "let me talk to her, I can reason with her" thing is preposterous as they killed innocent people when they blew up that building. If you kill innocent people for a cause, then to me your cause is not worth me caring about. Killing innocent people (on purpose) makes you a murderer. There's no trying to be nice after that. I also don't understand the need for a new Captain America. The original was a symbol of hope and good. Why ruin a legacy that no one can live up to?!
A lot of people dont like john walker but i think he is alright and he fought in different wars. Plus your right she killed people in that building for no reason

DriverNerd

A lot of people dont like john walker but i think he is alright and he fought in different wars.
I know he's becoming more "mean" as the series progresses, but I didn't have a problem with his character in the beginning. He's an elite soldier who has done many brave things for his country. Too much pressure to be CA.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I know he's becoming more "mean" as the series progresses, but I didn't have a problem with his character in the beginning. He's an elite soldier who has done many brave things for his country. Too much pressure to be CA.
They fought in different types of war to