johnson & johnson vaccine

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
They could have..
The biiden administration really dropped the ball on this one. I suspect someone needs to follow the money and find out why.
Yes. I think it's because biden already bought Pfizer and mederna doses for every American. Then today they said Pfizer vaccine doesn't need to be kept as cold. Somebody is making money off of covid19

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Yes. I think it's because biden already bought Pfizer and mederna doses for every American. Then today they said Pfizer vaccine doesn't need to be kept as cold. Somebody is making money off of covid19
winner-winner-chicken-i0z4bw.jpg

vantexan

I remember Ray Charles saying he didn't like rap and all that. Good thing he couldn't see the looks he was given. When we stopped singing beautiful melodies and felt honest to God emotion was about the same time the world turned to crap. Which is reflected in the God awful garbage that y'all call music these days. I don't care if I sound old, out of touch, whatever, today's music is a reflection of the shallowness and destitution of today's culture. Absolutely pathetic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
J&J's vaccine only costs $10.
The Astrazeneca vaccine costs like 5 bucks and they've been giving it out all over the world, but for some reason it's stalled out here....

Meanwhile Pfizer recently had an earnings call, saying they plan on at least quadrupling the cost per dose, which would be like total $160 minimum.

Oh and they say if you already got it you'll probably need a third dose for the new variant, and have to get one every year.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I remember Ray Charles saying he didn't like rap and all that. Good thing he couldn't see the looks he was given. When we stopped singing beautiful melodies and felt honest to God emotion was about the same time the world turned to crap. Which is reflected in the God awful garbage that y'all call music these days. I don't care if I sound old, out of touch, whatever, today's music is a reflection of the shallowness and destitution of today's culture. Absolutely pathetic.
Hey. Listen to clown world. You'll be impressed how much philosophy and facts he puts into his music.

Hip hop is garbage. Tom brings the philosophy with rap. We need it to reach kids. It's the only way their listening

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What's amazing is they applied for FDA review and the FDA scheduled to meet weeks later. What the hell?

They could have met, approved it, loaded it into trucks, and dumped it at every cvs and walgreens around the country. Millions could have been vaccinated in the time they wasted.
This is agree with. This vaccine should have been approved long ago. We could have done stuff like UK and delayed the second shot to get more people vaccinated. We should have millions more vaccinated at this point.

Brownslave688

Not as quickly as hoped!
Production timeline is longer than expected.
For rural and poor areas, J&J will make the most impact.
I am a bit confused about how production of each of them has lagged so much. Billions of dollars given and war time power given. If this was 1945 they would have pumped out a vaccine for every man woman and child in 6 months or less.

Brownslave688

They use those trackers to boost the cancer causing 5G. They essentially turn you into a free walking wifi tower. My buddy that works at Taco Bell has proof.
I actually have a family member in school to do technology based government work. Been in 3 years now and his dad tells him he sounds like a conspiracy theorist. He is like dad i know i do but we actually do this stuff it is all true.

He says they know without a doubt that 5g causes certain kinds of cancer