Jokes you've heard a hundred times

Where'sMyRegularDriver?

Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
I delivered a FedEx Express box with a UPS label and the customer told me she thought we were not allowed to do that. I thought she was joking. She was serious. UPS would ship a newborn child wrapped in the hide of an endangered rhinoceros if it had a label and was paid for.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
My response is "oh yeah I did it's going to be called 'Up yours' or 'AllUpInUrExWife'
"let me look (no delay while pulling my diad to my face) nope but if I find it we will be back tomorrow"
Cust: Oh is there money in there?
Me: Yeah the faster you sign the more that'll be in there. (When business needed sigs)
Another one

Cust: What is it?

Me: A box, I'd rather not know what's in it I prefer Plausible deniability.

Is that your real picture in the avatar? For some reason I really think it is.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I delivered a FedEx Express box with a UPS label and the customer told me she thought we were not allowed to do that. I thought she was joking. She was serious. UPS would ship a newborn child wrapped in the hide of an endangered rhinoceros if it had a label and was paid for.
FedX arrived just b4 me at a stop. They were delivering the boxes and prepaid UPS labels for my placard pickup.

MC0493

Stay cool
Stay dry
Stay warm
Oh working late? (it's 6pm) Nope, it's early bud.
How's the a/c in that thing?
What is it? (referring to the package i have) I don't know, what did you order?

9.5er

Couple weeks ago a lady told me She had to open the package before I could leave. She didn’t order anything so didn’t know what would be in the box. I told her I wasn’t supposed to hang around and wait so I started walking back to truck. She says what if it’s a bomb! And was dead serious.
I asked her did you order a bomb?

Bob11B

Couple weeks ago a lady told me She had to open the package before I could leave. She didn’t order anything so didn’t know what would be in the box. I told her I wasn’t supposed to hang around and wait so I started walking back to truck. She says what if it’s a bomb! And was dead serious.
had a guy pull this :censored2: on me months ago... what if ISIS sent a bomb? I said, sir... I am sure you're not important enough to be on the hit list for ISIS & walked away feeling like a boss..... I already had it out for them bc they called and complained I would never lave their packages...all the doors (porch and gate) locked and the house is right at a main intersection.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Had a guy do that to me when I was in package. Took him 5 minutes to cut this box open and inspect every single thing that was in it. If think it was some stereo equipment or something. I did package for a month then told them where to stick it. I tip my hat to you guys.