Jokes you've heard a hundred times

KoennenTiger

As a driver you go from place to place and see people "for the first time" every day, all day. I hear jokes from em, all day, every day. From the folks who can't actually talk to you and realize you're the exact same person there, every single day.

What jokes do you hear?

"Bring me a box of money next time" har har har

"Oh you brought me a box of money!" hardy har har never heard that one

"Hey while you're here take some of this air conditioning" lol

I will I'm climbing on your roof and tearing your ac unit off it's going on top of my truck now. 15' height limit

"The FedEx guy is right in front of you. Which truck will win har har?" (looks around at all the fat office cows who moo back). Chat with the X guy as we leave. Hear the moooooos in the background

Duuuurrrh "that box looks heavy" duuuurrrhh

What do you guys hear every day at every stop from every single anon drone who for some reason thinks they need to make a comment, but never actually talk to you?

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
Do you know why UPS removed the little metal Bulldogs from the hoods of its trucks?

Because UPS isn't going to pay one :censored2: to sit there and look at another :censored2: all day.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
i love when customers try to argue with you on how many boxes they should have ...” are you sure there isn’t another one? It says I should I have two boxes”

Da hur hur har har

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Hey can you take this package? No it’s usps I am ups. Customer standing there confused. Also stay dry out there. Yea sure I lll stay dry in a thunderstorm thanks Nancy.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Hey can you take this package? No it’s usps I am ups. Customer standing there confused. Also stay dry out there. Yea sure I lll stay dry in a thunderstorm thanks Nancy.
I just take any box now lol, USPS , FEDEX I just toss it in the truck and go , no use arguing with them

RuthlessSupSlayer

i love when customers try to argue with you on how many boxes they should have ...” are you sure there isn’t another one? It says I should I have two boxes”

Da hur hur har har
"let me look (no delay while pulling my diad to my face) nope but if I find it we will be back tomorrow"

RuthlessSupSlayer

Cust: Oh is there money in there?

Me: Yeah the faster you sign the more that'll be in there. (When business needed sigs)

Another one

Cust: What is it?

Me: A box, I'd rather not know what's in it I prefer Plausible deniability.