Jokes you've heard a hundred times

Whither

Scofflaw
Chummy business owner at a dock actually had a good one yesterday, "I know UPS: count to 35 after the car ahead of you leaves, right?" I laughed, "Actually it's 33!"

ManInBrown

Packed dermatology office. Lady behind the desk always has something stupid to say. Ten degree day i walk in and hand her the board to sign, and she says wow is it cold out? I say did you teleport to work this morning. Everyone in the whole place bursts out laughing.

99% of comments like that are harmless and they dont mean any ill will. But there are the few people that do make comments like that to turn the screws.

numberonedriver

Customer: what is it?
Me: I don't know my boss said I couldn't open the packages anymore.

Come into an office pouring sweat.
Secretary: Is it hot out there? Well stay cool.

When daylight savings time ends and you show up at someone's house at 5:30 and they say boy working late tonight huh?

Customer: is that my box of money?
Me: no I took all the money now it's just a box.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Whats in it?
I`ll look at pkg for a few seconds and say - I don`t know, my x-ray vision isn`t working today.
You all do know that on Amazon packages at least, it tells you a vague description of whats in it. Just under barcode on left side of package, it will say Desc. pet food, desc. toys, desc. health and beauty....etc;

It's all there just need to be more witty than the customer.

Zowert

I was on route with my helper last peak when a FedEx driver rolled by and said, “U P S, United Puśsy Service!” I was about to say something stupid back but my helper had quick wit, “Yeah, we’re about to service your wife’s puśsy.”