Jon & Kate

It took me loner to read this thread than I have spent watching the show.
If anyone likes watching this show or even type of show, more power to ya.
As from me, judging from the advertising clips for the show, if I was forced to watch this show I would hang myself before the second commercial was finished. This is just not my idea of entertainment. Again, if you like it, more power to ya.

over9five

Staff member
Trp, I've never watched it at all. The REALLY sad part about that is how well I know them because they're on the news everyday!!
This is NOT news (or even newsworthy!!!)

upsgatorman

They continue with the excuse that this is the way they make their living, that they are doing all this for the kids. PLEASE!!!!!!
Do they actually believe this, who are they or who is Kate trying to fool???
Just stop! Stop trying to convince yourself that this is all for the kids.
Go back to what originally brought you together, go back to your original jobs,take time with your kids as a family of ten, not a family of ten or more,
with cameras and viewers watching every move you make.
But most of all, put God first in your lives, and remember God can open doors where there are no doors.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
They continue with the excuse that this is the way they make their living, that they are doing all this for the kids. PLEASE!!!!!!
Do they actually believe this, who are they or who is Kate trying to fool???
Just stop! Stop trying to convince yourself that this is all for the kids.
Go back to what originally brought you together, go back to your original jobs,take time with your kids as a family of ten, not a family of ten or more,
with cameras and viewers watching every move you make.
But most of all, put God first in your lives, and remember God can open doors where there are no doors.

Welcome to BC gatorman ... good first post with some food for thought.