JUDGE OK'S Female Genital Mutilation

Indecisi0n

Have you ever had an eye infection? Did you pluck out your eye?
Your point is a little ridiculous. If you have proper hygiene there is no reason you should get an infection down there. It's been stated in many articles online. The only time a circumcision is required is if there is a problem with the skin being too tight or not retracting property.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You're proving your opponents' point.

An uncircumcised penis is hardly an infection magnet.

(fake news from the circumcision-brigade)...
Actually if one does not pull the foreskin back and clean out under the corona of the glans it does make one susceptible to yeast infections which increases the susceptibility to other infections.
Phimosis can occur after an infection.

It is a good habit to masturbate in the shower with soap on your hands.
It might make your glans red ... but then you can :censored2: her like an Indian.

BrownArmy

Actually if one does not pull the foreskin back and clean out under the corona of the glans it does make one susceptible to yeast infections which increases the susceptibility to other infections.

It might make your glans red ... but then you can :censored2: her like an Indian.

Lulz, how did mankind make it far enough before male circumcision was invented?

Another check in the box of ‘god wants us fornicate, if only to keep our dixks clean’.

I’d tell you to get a hobby, but you’re retired.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lulz, how did mankind make it far enough before male circumcision was invented?

Another check in the box of ‘god wants us fornicate, if only to keep our dixks clean’.

I’d tell you to get a hobby, but you’re retired.
When most men died before 30 years of age ... it wasn't a problem.

BrownArmy

When most men died before 30 years of age ... it wasn't a problem.

Pretty sure they didn’t mostly die from foreskin infections, just saying.

Dental healthcare was likely a larger cause of death, or poor water supplies, or ‘eating where you :censored2:’, etc.

The Jews or the Christians (y’all figure that out, who cares) decided it was more important to cut a flap of skin off than it was to wash your MTHRFKN hands.

Just saying.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I have some theories about the reasons behind male circumcision, if you don't go in for the whole "cause God said so" thing.

Only somewhat related to said theories is a story in the old testament about an Israelite woman who was raped by a man from another people group. He asked to marry her after, and her father approved on the condition that all their men got circumcised. They agreed. The day after, the Israelites slaughtered all the men 'cause they couldn't fight back. Life was pretty brutal in those days. You ought not view the past through a modern lens.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So in order to prevent infection, ancient people with no knowledge of antiseptics, created open wounds on infants.

Lol, riiiiighttt, great theory....

KOG72

I’m full of it

It just makes me hard,just saying