JUDGE OK'S Female Genital Mutilation

El Correcto

god is dead
Foreskin - Wikipedia

I read more about foreskins and I’m on board with ending circumcising children. That’s a pretty :censored2:ed up practice and shouldn’t be forced on someone. I never realized the foreskin has a lot of nerve endings in it and can enhance your sexual pleasure.

I feel robbed now, I want a horse looking cock packed with nerve endings.

Indecisi0n

Foreskin - Wikipedia

I read more about foreskins and I’m on board with ending circumcising children. That’s a pretty :censored2:ed up practice and shouldn’t be forced on someone. I never realized the foreskin has a lot of nerve endings in it and can enhance your sexual pleasure.

I feel robbed now, I want a horse looking cock packed with nerve endings.
You want mine?

BrownArmy

My earlier point was that as bad as some feel that male circumcision is, it's incomparable to 'female circumcision'.

The equivalent for males would be to remove most of the head of the penis, but leave just enough for basic functioning, with (obviously) a lifetime of pain and difficulty performing basic functions, including urination and (!) copulation.

Female genital mutilation

The entire point of female circumcision is to 'de-sex' the child so that she's more easily controlled by men (father/husband/uncle).

It's seriously screwed up.

El Correcto

god is dead
I kind of think the judge made the right call though. I think they charged them with the wrong thing, should be a malpractice lawsuit or child endangerment/abuse.

FGM definately falls under child abuse in my eyes. Those girls lives have been altered for sure.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I kind of think the judge made the right call though. I think they charged them with the wrong thing, should be a malpractice lawsuit or child endangerment/abuse.

FGM definately falls under child abuse in my eyes. Those girls lives have been altered for sure.
It was a states rights ruling by a conservative judge. I don't like the result but from a legal perspective he made the right call imo.

The state passed a law against it now so prosecuting this crap shouldn't be an issuue going forward.

El Correcto

god is dead
It was a states rights ruling by a conservative judge. I don't like the result but from a legal perspective he made the right call imo.

The state passed a law against it now so prosecuting this crap shouldn't be an issuue going forward.
I just hope other states follow suit without the need of it happening there. I also hope the appeal the ruling and get it more coverage.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Isn't circumcision a Christian thing
No!
Significantly, the tradition of baptism universally replaced circumcision among Christians as the primary rite of passage as found in Paul's Epistle to the Colossians and in Acts of the Apostles.
Many doctors are Jewish, so the tradition continues.

It is a Jewish 'thing'.
And regardless of what you are told, it is not a 'breeze'.

Bris
The brit milah (Hebrew: בְּרִית מִילָה‬, pronounced [bʁit miˈla]; Ashkenazipronunciation: [bʁis ˈmilə], "covenant of circumcision"; Yiddish pronunciation: bris [bʀɪs]) is a Jewish religious male circumcision ceremony performed by a mohel ("circumciser") on the eighth day of the infant's life. The brit milah is followed by a celebratory meal (seudat mitzvah).