Judiciary Committee Impeachment Hearings

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Interesting Constitutional expert testimony!
I was not expecting them to be so biased!
The woman (Pamela Karlan ) has no credibility ... she appears to be a major league snowflake!

Lawyer Pamela Karlan invoked 13-year-old Barron Trump when trying to make a point that Trump can’t rule like a king.

oldngray

nowhere special
The woman (Pamela Karlan ) has no credibility ... she appears to be a major league snowflake!

Lawyer Pamela Karlan invoked13-year-old Barron Trump when trying to make a point that Trump can’t rule like a king.

She was a sreeching flake with terminal TDS.

And Nads was falling asleep at his own hearing

333.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special

Lawyer Pamela Karlan invoked 13-year-old Barron Trump when trying to make a point that Trump can’t rule like a king.

Karlan is also still bitter about not getting the SCOTUS nomination she was expecting if Hillary had won.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Impeachment reminds of the time you became a moderator for a week

Box Ox

Her attacking Barron Trump was way out of line.

"The Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the President can name his son Barron, he can't make him a baron," said Karlan, who is in favor of President Donald Trump being impeached.“

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! OMGWAHHHHHH! LOL

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

"The Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the President can name his son Barron, he can't make him a baron," said Karlan, who is in favor of President Donald Trump being impeached.“

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! OMGWAHHHHHH! LOL

Yes, she was completely out of line------what you conveniently left out is when she came back and apologized for what she had said.

Box Ox

Yes, she was completely out of line------what you conveniently left out is when she came back and apologized for what she had said.

What you conveniently left out is I was actually mocking the outrage. LOL

OK, here ya go. Here’s the apology:

“Karlan later apologized for her remark, saying, "I want to apologize for what i said earlier about the President's son, it was wrong of me to do that. I wish the President would apologize, obviously, for the things he's done that's wrong, but I do regret having said that."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Reminded me of @bacha29 or @MrFedEx.

Yep, Barron is probably on the spectrum. Just like Dad. Make you happy? I seem to remember numerous attacks on Chelsea Clinton, Amy Carter, and the Obama kids. Today wasn't an attack either, but all of you snowflakes are butt hurt anyways. It's extra funny. because Trump was the fictional "Mr. Barron" on those press calls where Trump gave flattering info about himself.

Plus, who names their kid "Barron"? Projecting? A lot.

What goes around comes around. And a lot of people DO think there's something "wrong" with Barron, because Trump doesn't strut around bragging on him. If Barron is on the spectrum it would be of great service for Trump to acknowledge it and bring attention to the issue, thereby helping others. But, the perfect Trump could never father someone with a disability, right?

Oh yeah, Melania was pregnant with Barron when Trump was banging Stormy Daniels, right? Yes, that's pretty certain.

Classy bunch, dem Trump's. Fire away. I can take it.

Last edited:

Sportello

She did not attack Barron Trump, she made a poor joke about his name being a rank of nobility. The name, by the way, is one that his father used to use when he would call in fake stories about himself to the press.

You guys are a bunch of pusillanimous snowflakes.

LMGTFY

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She did not attack Barron Trump, she made a poor joke about his name being a rank of nobility. The name, by the way, is one that his father used to use when he would call in fake stories about himself to the press.

You guys are a bunch of pusillanimous snowflakes.

LMGTFY
Donald J Trump is still your president fren. I'll pray for you.