Judiciary Committee Impeachment Hearings

vantexan

I looked up Turley and he has a pretty strong liberal/progressive background. The GOP chose him for his stance that Trump's transgressions don't rise to the level of being impeachable. He seems to be in the minority.
Because in spite of no evidence the Democrats are going to keep invoking the impeachment mantra. Nothing but a lynch mob that doesn't care about facts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Because in spite of no evidence the Democrats are going to keep invoking the impeachment mantra. Nothing but a lynch mob that doesn't care about facts.

Pompeo
Bolton
Mulvaney
Parnas
Giuliani
Trump
Nunes

A mob that deserves to be lynched and can't or won't tell us the facts. Evidence everywhere.

newfie

I looked up Turley and he has a pretty strong liberal/progressive background. The GOP chose him for his stance that Trump's transgressions don't rise to the level of being impeachable. He seems to be in the minority.

He is on that cherry picked panel

newfie

They're not allowed to tell us. That's OK. We have plenty of evidence already.

damn straight i heard from joe who was talking with bill at the bar who was wondering if what Mike speculated on when speaking with andy might be correct.
air tight case if I ever saw one.

newfie

79378840_10217203402449769_7120554163242532864_n.jpg

newfie

Your wet dream. Rudy and Nunes are hot on the trail. Kind of like OJ searching for Nicole's killer. It's a brutal quest for the truth.

it depends . the repubs are slow to respond and get their :censored2: together but you libs may actually piss them off enough to grow the balls to call in the bidens. I wont hold my breath but who knows. hope it happens it would make for riveting TV. Biden is absolutely inept at being confronted. when i saw the video of him and the 83 year old dem voter i was actually afraid he would attack the old guy. how embarrassing it would have been to see a presidential candidate get his ass thoroughly trashed by that old marine. Politics are so fricked up though that its all we can hope for in todays world to entertain us.

I think it was day two of the no marlaky bus tour when joe loaded us up with a dump truck full of malarky?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Again, sir. Why not have all of Trump's people testify? You whined and bitched about how Republicans weren't allowed to respond etc. Now, Trump can testify, and Pompeo, Bolton and all the rest can too. Oh, yeah, Trump won't let them, nor will he allow the release of any documents related to the matter.

That sounds like guilty behavior to me, and a massive cover-up. ALL of these people could clear Trump's name and assure the American people that there was no underhanded dealing going on.

You simply choose to ignore the obvious conclusion(s) and lie to protect Trump.

Pathetic.