Jumping Ship for Amazon

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Dragon, How much volume did your center have year over year? Same for Delv Stops\Pickup Stops? Also what was the SPC, SPORH, avg Pd day year over year. Did you add in satellite routes? (or take any away). Did your center increase territory?

Overall, I would say at quick look having more drivers and less overall miles is amazing. However, want to ensure that the other numbers fall in line too.

all those are up too...have you ever heard of SPC being lowered year to year! No satellites (ever), its about miles and they are down.

Orion also keeps management in check from just throwing in a junk route and running up excess miles, not saying we don't do that every once in a while though...cough,cough.

Bottom rung

all those are up too...have you ever heard of SPC being lowered year to year! No satellites (ever), its about miles and they are down.

Orion also keeps management in check from just throwing in a junk route and running up excess miles, not saying we don't do that every once in a while though...cough,cough.
How much money does the company save by saving one mile? We still have what you call "junk routes". Management here tells us that the o mileage numbers don't apply to those routes and the drivers deliver them in rdo.

ManInBrown

How much money does the company save by saving one mile? We still have what you call "junk routes". Management here tells us that the o mileage numbers don't apply to those routes and the drivers delver them in rdo.
I pulled one of those junk routes about a year ago before I got my bid route. There was no orion option. Only RDO. I wondered why. Now I know

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
My favorite game is the 1 where they give you a helper board or a duplicate diad of a route that your supposed to be the helper. You dont scan the vehicle scan for Telematics and dont put any mileage in, your a ghost in another package car running stops for the guy with the route and then get coded in as shuttle all day lmfao. I dont mind it, thats their game, if they get caught their in big trouble. Im working as instructed and usually ends up an easy day anyway, WIN - WIN ill play their idiot game all day long homey lol. But according to DON THE " DRAGON" WILSON they dont play shady games lmfao.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
My favorite game is the 1 where they give you a helper board or a duplicate diad of a route that your supposed to be the helper. You dont scan the vehicle scan for Telematics and dont put any mileage in, your a ghost in another package car running stops for the guy with the route and then get coded in as shuttle all day lmfao. I dont mind it, thats their game, if they get caught their in big trouble. Im working as instructed and usually ends up an easy day anyway, WIN - WIN ill play their idiot game all day long homey lol. But according to DON THE " DRAGON" WILSON they dont play shady games lmfao.

Finally you posted something that's almost a half truth, so much for principals huh. You are just as guilty as the center team for participating in the shady games.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Finally you posted something that's almost a half truth, so much for principals huh. You are just as guilty as the center team for participating in the shady games.
But management doesnt do anything shady supposedly lol. They can do whatever they want, their the ones who are going to get in trouble for it, plus i got that wild card in my back pocket with date written down and the shady show they pulled that day just in case they trip on my ballsack for some stupid gay schiznitt, just in case i gotta play the revenge game. I TOO CAN PLAY HOUSE NINJA MASTA lol.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

now your making sense..MORE ENHANCEMENTS !!!! You useless dime a dozen lazy operations people do nothing positive for bottom line,, these new corporate plans like orion easily replace you...on your knees Dragon,, recognize what Atlanta thinks of you

OPTION3

Basically in a nutshell- Slave drivers like UPS, minus the pay we get. Mind games, slavery, harassment and its never good enough philosophy. Metrics and numbers that are unattainable by a human being, day after day after day til your body and mind break down. Thing over there is you can lose your job alot easier for sure.
Yes.....that post was for all those who think amazon is rainbows and unicorns....lmao

Dragon

Package Center Manager
now your making sense..MORE ENHANCEMENTS !!!! You useless dime a dozen lazy operations people do nothing positive for bottom line,, these new corporate plans like orion easily replace you...on your knees Dragon,, recognize what Atlanta thinks of you

LOL!

Tough Guy

But management doesnt do anything shady supposedly lol. They can do whatever they want, their the ones who are going to get in trouble for it, plus i got that wild card in my back pocket with date written down and the shady show they pulled that day just in case they trip on my ballsack for some stupid gay schiznitt, just in case i gotta play the revenge game. I TOO CAN PLAY HOUSE NINJA MASTA lol.

"Trip on my ball sack".... LOL

JackStraw

Here is a fact for my center, I have run 5-8 more drivers this year then last in the normal part of the year, I have averaged 25-50 miles less per day compared to last year. Thats big $$.

When you factor in the labor cost, isn't it a wash? I'm doing less miles, but I'm also doing less stops. I'm seeing the split routes put in a lot more since we had Orion put in. Wheras last year I was doing 150-160 with about 70 miles. Now I'm at 135-145 and mileage is down.