Just flashed on CNBC about UPS

UPS4Life

I did driver helper twice.... Sort of, the second time the driver bitched all day long he didn't need me he can do it himself blah blah blah. Then I showed him I knew how to use the diad because the first guy I helped a couple years back showed me. His mood changed, then this peak is going to be great I'll keep you out here as long as you want blah blah blah.... Feeders took me two weeks later lol be careful what you wish for

Sent using BrownCafe App

Yeah and Godzilla is real lol.
cbla4.jpeg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
In reality wherever that went , they want enough people to avoid last years disaster. I'm getting three helpers at once so I can run more stops while the truck sits reducing the mileage but wearing out the temporary help. So when one gets tired I can substitute the next and possibly use a rotation method. Maybe one of my helpers can be trained on using a remote control drone and drop some of the lightweight stuff on the roof where Santa lands his sleigh.​

Last edited:

feeder05

Speaking as a feeder driver I heard my on road sup. say HUBS will be rolling trailers because the sorts will not be able to handle the volume…Merry Christmas!!!!!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Thank goodness we have those 15-whatever parking lot centers opening up, that should alleviate any bottleneck issues.

Funny aside - I overheard that this peak, UPS is planning to run 60k packages/hr through a building that only maxes at 40k/hr. Should be silly.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Thank goodness we have those 15-whatever parking lot centers opening up, that should alleviate any bottleneck issues.

Funny aside - I overheard that this peak, UPS is planning to run 60k packages/hr through a building that only maxes at 40k/hr. Should be silly.

Sounds like trying to put 20 pounds of poop in a 5 pound bag.

UPS4Life

My building has been over max and they just keep trying more and more. I heard at a safety meeting 50k more per day during peak.

Sent using BrownCafe App