Just got fired

542thruNthru

national_treasure_tropic_thunder.gif

snarts

Did you check what you were marked down as on upsers.com? If you and your sup had this agreement than he should of put you down as "scheduled off". If he put you in as calling out than he :censored2:ed you over big time.

currahee

Current work week is 5 consecutive days either M-friend or T-S (not counting Sun yet).If you cant do that then youre going to have to find another job.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I have my own business where I make 2 times more than what I make there.
My god, another one? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen “I own my own business and make X times more than UPS” on this site.
1. NOBODY gives a s*
2. If you make SO much more with “your” business then why do you care you lost your job?
3. You work 3 days a week part time at UPS. So “2 times as much” would be about $300. You are just raking in the cash with both arms aren’t you?

My god, another one? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen “I own my own business and make X times more than UPS” on this site.
1. NOBODY gives a s*
2. If you make SO much more with “your” business then why do you care you lost your job?
3. You work 3 days a week part time at UPS. So “2 times as much” would be about $300. You are just raking in the cash with both arms aren’t you?
They try to stay here for the benefits.

News flash , the company wants it's money's worth. Those benefits aren't cheap and actually for a part timer the total benefits package costs more than what they make per week

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
1. NOBODY gives a s*
yuppers. so what they are really saying is "I'm losing money while working at UPS and they should feel lucky to have me."