@MECH-lift STYLE
🧔‍♂️✊
Looks like a Mickey's puzzle
W75777_Mic_Web_Puzzles_Desktop_and_Mobile_Puzzles_2000x1000.jpg

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
so glad I’m too slow for Saturdays
😎✊
Funny thing is I volunteered about a month a ago. Didn’t have a whole lot of hours left but they needed the help. Then they blamed me for not having enough hours to help out. So they said it might be best if we didn’t use you for Saturday’s.

FozziesDeliveries

.....I just don't understand how the company can force you. Yes, it's possible for them to work you extra hours when you are already at work.....
Thanks to our "best contract ever" we get this gem...
Screenshot_20220808-210736_Drive.jpg

So like at my center the last year or so since we started saturday ground (and from what i understand its the same at many other centers) it seems to go like:
"Opps we didn't hire enough 22.4s, guess we will just force in RPCDS instead of hiring more."

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If you have absolutely no recourse then take your time and make the time and a half $$$. .
Pay down principle on your mortgage......retire early if house is paid off faster.
Pay off debt.
Save more for the nicer things in life like family vacations , toys, etc.

I actually liked working Saturdays ( didnt tell them this ) but took my time all day. They didnt care as long as the work was covered. Saturdays are usually mellower around the hub anyways.

I retired about 4-7 years early because of all the overtime. Paid off house in 17 years instead of 30. Paid off all debt.
Took care of big item purchases while still working.
Retired at age 58 in relatively good health. Plenty of time to really enjoy life.

It just seems like this kind of thing is gonna become normal.
3B38F1A4-FC4F-4445-BBD3-29E2E569A05E.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Funny thing is I volunteered about a month a ago. Didn’t have a whole lot of hours left but they needed the help. Then they blamed me for not having enough hours to help out. So they said it might be best if we didn’t use you for Saturday’s.
management needs to help themselves out by hiring people
🧔‍♂️✊

pkgdriver

If you have absolutely no recourse then take your time and make the time and a half $$$. .
Pay down principle on your mortgage......retire early if house is paid off faster.
Pay off debt.
Save more for the nicer things in life like family vacations , toys, etc.

I actually liked working Saturdays ( didnt tell them this ) but took my time all day. They didnt care as long as the work was covered. Saturdays are usually mellower around the hub anyways.

I retired about 4-7 years early because of all the overtime. Paid off house in 17 years instead of 30. Paid off all debt.
Took care of big item purchases while still working.
Retired at age 58 in relatively good health. Plenty of time to really enjoy life.

It just seems like this kind of thing is gonna become normal.
Working Saturdays in Feeder…..LMFAO…My house was Paid off in 3 years..,,Go back to the strip club