Just got scheduled air driver bid

Wheeler

"King"
As far as I know it's the same pay rate. It seems you'd also be making more $$ as scheduled as opposed to only when they need you?
Yes article 40 states for every 4 days of exception air work performed for the 2 years prior the bid award 1 month of progression should be granted but ups is saying that verbage only applies to exception air drivers who only drive a few days every couple months

542thruNthru

Yes article 40 states for every 4 days of exception air work performed for the 2 years prior the bid award 1 month of progression should be granted but ups is saying that verbage only applies to exception air drivers who only drive a few days every couple months

Yeah well UPS will say anything to pay you less. What did your BA say?

Wheeler

"King"
Yeah well UPS will say anything to pay you less. What did your BA say?
BA said ups doesn't give out money easily that he believes I am right and to take it to state panel that is 454 miles from where I live so I don't want to go if I am not sure it's going to help

542thruNthru

BA said ups doesn't give out money easily that he believes I am right and to take it to state panel that is 454 miles from where I live so I don't want to go if I am not sure it's going to help

File the grievance. I don't believe you have to go. You can if you want and it may help but pretty sure you don't have to be there.

Wheeler

"King"
File the grievance. I don't believe you have to go. You can if you want and it may help but pretty sure you don't have to be there.
Already filled and had my hearing that is where they said it was only for severe part time exception air drivers just trying to decide whether to go to hearing