Just had masks re- implemented. Any way to be rid of them?

BrownSnowFlake

Watching the kids play sports in browns.
My wife wanted me to go to a soccer banquet in browns. I told her that was cringe and refused. They aren't even my kids. They're my stepkids. They're another man's kids. Idgaf about them. They're only on my insurance bc it costs me nothing to add them to my insurance. Even if they were my kids I still wouldn't wear my browns in public. How hard is it to pack a go-bag with a change of clothes?
Retired @ 52 12 years ago. How sweet it is.
Sounds like recency bias.

wilberforce15

Eating supper late every day.(still do, old habits are hard to break) Watching the kids play sports in browns. Punching out sitting in a football stadium so you don't give them your lunch and break. Mowing with headlights on. If something came up that you wanted to do or go to and you knew you couldn't make it, called off. Went where I wanted to. Bought anything I wanted. Spent money.
These and more are hardly sacrifices for the crap you put with and the money you make.
Retired @ 52 12 years ago. How sweet it is.
You retired 12 years ago.

'Nuf said.

It's not the same job.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My wife wanted me to go to a soccer banquet in browns. I told her that was cringe and refused. They aren't even my kids. They're my stepkids. They're another man's kids. Idgaf about them.
1599288336293.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My wife wanted me to go to a soccer banquet in browns. I told her that was cringe and refused. They aren't even my kids. They're my stepkids. They're another man's kids. Idgaf about them. They're only on my insurance bc it costs me nothing to add them to my insurance.
You sound like quite the loving and caring parent.
Even if they were my kids I still wouldn't wear my browns in public.
Depended on the occasion.

How hard is it to pack a go-bag with a change of clothes?
Easy.
I've done it.
Maybe you could have done that for your wife and step kids soccer banquet... no wait, hell, their not yours.

Not at all.
I enjoy retirement. No doubt.
But, I enjoyed working and the fruits of my labor then and now.

BigGuy2732

My wife wanted me to go to a soccer banquet in browns. I told her that was cringe and refused. They aren't even my kids. They're my stepkids. They're another man's kids. Idgaf about them. They're only on my insurance bc it costs me nothing to add them to my insurance. Even if they were my kids I still wouldn't wear my browns in public. How hard is it to pack a go-bag with a change of clothes?

bruh you raisin another mans kids!? smh

freehoodies

First of all, Trump didn’t shut down the economy, the governors of the states did that. He encouraged it, based on the recommendation of his “experts”, which I disagree with.

Second, the vaccine was created under the Trump administration and was released in the final days of his administration.

Finally, Biden is doing so well that we have about 100,000 illegals a month crossing over from Mexico, breaking into people homes in South Texas, stealing their food, their cars, murdering people. Then when they get caught they just let them go or give them a free plane ride up north.

Biden is doing so well, he damaged the oil and gas industry in America and now we’re dependent on Russia and the Middle East for oil again. And we get to pay $3/gallon plus.

Biden is doing so well, that in his first year he will raise inflation by about 9 percent. We’re already at 6% for the year.

Biden is doing so well, that not only does the Taliban control Afghanistan again, they do so with our weapons and our vehicles. Our allies hate us, and rightfully so. And 12 marines and a navy medic came home to their families in a box. All thanks to Biden.
This is so not true.

First off, theres 100,000 illegals crossing every week, not every month.

Gas is 4$ a gallon, If you could find it for 3$ a gallon people would drive for 2 hours to fill up.

Inflation is way higher than that.

And not just 12 marines and a navy medic, also 10 of our allies including 7 children.

freehoodies

I would walk up to every one of them and breath right in their face.
Like when little kids try to fog up the windows.
“Oh I’m so persecuted cause I have to cover my nose and mouth in public for a year, my rights! My rights!”
Freaking Karens. Conservative Karens are the scariest because they are the dumbest. And most assertive.

"I have to cover my nose and mouth in public for a year"

Its been over a year now, with no end in sight. And Its not just wearing a mask like some fat :censored2: who thinks masks actually do anything useful, in spite of 30 years of scientific evidence conclusively stating they are counterproductive.

The pedophile in the white house just tried to mandate employers to force their employees to get injected with a dangerous, completely useless shot of poison or face financial ruin.

And we all know it won't end there. Give a democrat 2 weeks, and he will take 2 years, your rights, your medical privacy, steal an election and cry victim the entire time.

AKCoverMan

Or you could just go and get a free vaccination.
What if you don’t want it until the long term effects of the vaccine are known? Nobody knows what the effect of them will be a few years down the road. Meanwhile I’ve had covid so has everyone in my house, the risk/reward of taking brand new vaccine doesn’t work for me.. that’s why the Democrats suddenly pivioted toward mandates to try to tip the balance.

After President Biden and Speaker Pelosi both said the feds should not and could not mandate the vaccine and after VP Harris went so far as to say she would never trust a vaccine developed under President Trump.. suddenly we’re going to destroy you if you won’t comply.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Obey whatever flavor of the week advice Dr. Fausti gives, even if it contradicts the previous weeks advice.Hope this helps

What if you don’t want it until the long term effects of the vaccine are known? Nobody knows what the effect of them will be a few years down the road. Meanwhile I’ve had covid so has everyone in my house, the risk/reward of taking brand new vaccine doesn’t work for me.. that’s why the Democrats suddenly pivioted toward mandates to try to tip the balance.

After President Biden and Speaker Pelosi both said the feds should not and could not mandate the vaccine and after VP Harris went so far as to say she would never trust a vaccine developed under President Trump.. suddenly we’re going to destroy you if you won’t comply.
I don't think anyone took the anti-vaxxers so serious. Imagine a suicide pact that included parents willing to sacrificing their children for a failed political agenda. Not even mandates are going to work on the hard core radicals.

AKCoverMan

I don't think anyone took the anti-vaxxers so serious. Imagine a suicide pact that included parents willing to sacrificing their children for a failed political agenda. Not even mandates are going to work on the hard core radicals.
This is not a suicide pact, nor am I anti-vax. If I was 70 and had preexisting conditions the risk/reward factor on talking the vaccine would make sense. If all I have to do is take a shot and life goes back to normal with no risk I’m first in line.

But taking the shot is proving to not have any effect on blue state governors and mayors who all want more restrictions more lockdowns more useless mask mussels to show our obedience. And the drum beat of cancel culture coupled with the assault on free speech (just try posting anything questioning masks or vaccines on YouTube or Twitter) make me wonder what the people in charge aren’t telling us about long term side effects.