Just had masks re- implemented. Any way to be rid of them?

freehoodies

I don't think anyone took the anti-vaxxers so serious. Imagine a suicide pact that included parents willing to sacrificing their children for a failed political agenda. Not even mandates are going to work on the hard core radicals.
The people sacrificing their children are democrats, but thats not surprising. They have a literal pedophile as their leader and don’t seem to mind.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My wife wanted me to go to a soccer banquet in browns. I told her that was cringe and refused. They aren't even my kids. They're my stepkids. They're another man's kids. Idgaf about them. They're only on my insurance bc it costs me nothing to add them to my insurance. Even if they were my kids I still wouldn't wear my browns in public. How hard is it to pack a go-bag with a change of clothes?

Sounds like recency bias.
I don’t believe any of this. There’s no way you found a woman to marry you.

AKCoverMan

Quick experiment:

Take an ordinary paper or cloth mask. Put it on. By all means make sure it fits “properly “.
Now breath normally, or as normally as possible, for three minutes,

If you are still alive, you have proven for yourself that masks do nothing to prevent oxygen from entering your body, and you have proven for yourself that masks do nothing to prevent carbon dioxide from being expelled into the air. (There’s a great video that shows this with a guy using a vape machine and exhaling thru a mask.)

So why would anyone think the mask allows oxygen and carbon dioxide to pass freely but somehow selectively blocks covid?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Quick experiment:

Take an ordinary paper or cloth mask. Put it on. By all means make sure it fits “properly “.

If you are still alive, you have proven for yourself that masks do nothing to prevent oxygen from entering your body, and you have proven for yourself that masks do nothing to prevent carbon dioxide from being expelled into the air. (There’s a great video that shows this with a guy using a vape machine and exhaling thru a mask.)

So why would anyone think the mask allows oxygen and carbon dioxide to pass freely but somehow selectively blocks covid?

Pretty sure viruses are larger than C02, H20 and O2 molecules. But that still doesn't mean masks slow the spread of covid.

meritocracy

Quick experiment:

Oxygen and carbon dioxide are two atoms (O2) and three atoms (CO2) in size. That's about 0.00015 micro-meters. COVID-19 is enveloped in a virus that is approximately 0.1 micro-meters in size. In other words, COVID-19 is about 1,000 times larger than oxygen or carbon dioxide, allowing many of the virus particles to be blocked by the mask while smaller O2 and CO2 particles are able to pass through.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Oxygen and carbon dioxide are two atoms (O2) and three atoms (CO2) in size. That's about 0.00015 micro-meters. COVID-19 is enveloped in a virus that is approximately 0.1 micro-meters in size. In other words, COVID-19 is about 1,000 times larger than oxygen or carbon dioxide, allowing many of the virus particles to be blocked by the mask while smaller O2 and CO2 particles are able to pass through.
Fake news

AKCoverMan

Blocked?

Vaper particles are much larger and they also get thru. Face it, if you can still breath your really not accomplishing anything with a mask except making a visible show of obedience.

There’s no reason for it, it’s just our policy.

allahuakbar

She/Her
Blocked?

Vaper particles are much larger and they also get thru. Face it, if you can still breath your really not accomplishing anything with a mask except making a visible show of obedience.

There’s no reason for it, it’s just our policy.
Wow big brain you have. You should become a scientist.

Ifixbrokenthings

Nor/mal, I identify as default settings
How many of you pro mask autism cases actually exercise regularly, have a proper diet, a proper BMI, resting heart rate, blood sugar content? Reason I'm asking is because a lot of my friends are into fitness and weight training and not a single fcking one of us is scared of the wuflu. No masks, no VX, living life as normal.

Science? Nah, just do what the overlords tell you. FOH, you bunch of brainless morons!!

wilberforce15

How many of you pro mask autism cases actually exercise regularly, have a proper diet, a proper BMI, resting heart rate, blood sugar content? Reason I'm asking is because a lot of my friends are into fitness and weight training and not a single fcking one of us is scared of the wuflu. No masks, no VX, living life as normal.

Science? Nah, just do what the overlords tell you. FOH, you bunch of brainless morons!!
They want you fat, depressed, and hopeless

Poop Head

Judge me.

AKCoverMan

Wow big brain you have. You should become a scientist.
No need to be a scientist to understand something basic,

Here let’s try another one: hold a book out in front of you. Let go. What result should be expected?

If you answer “book falls to ground” your right! And really no physics degree needed to get that right...