Just keeping you updated.

rickyb

Can't even be nice on Easter Sunday.
religion sucks. it could be good but the way they teach it is just pathetic.

right now we have all these insecure zombies getting together once a week. and maybe that translates into AT BEST a some of them being nice. nothing more.

floridays

As opposed to Ricky Bobby posting the thoughts of others? Absolutely.
I think You and your family, and if I'm correct your grandbaby, that used to be in your avatar with you will enjoy life immensely post UPS. Long tough road, family gets the benefits now. God Bless Ya.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
religion sucks. it could be good but the way they teach it is just pathetic.

right now we have all these insecure zombies getting together once a week. and maybe that translates into AT BEST a some of them being nice. nothing more.
Do you realize there are many people who get comfort from their religions?

rickyb

As usual, you have no idea what you’re talking about.
hey if ISIS is killing civilians and saying they are devout muslims, r they doing religion right?

you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out. ISIS is wrong just like the KKK is wrong, just like average joe zombies are wrong. all wrong

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
hey if ISIS is killing civilians and saying they are devout muslims, r they doing religion right?

you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out. ISIS is wrong just like the KKK is wrong, just like average joe zombies are wrong. all wrong
You’re talking apples to oranges. There are plenty of people who follow and live their religions every day who are good people. Then there are others who distort and follow what they believe is their religion who are bad people.

rickyb

You’re talking apples to oranges. There are plenty of people who follow and live their religions every day who are good people. Then there are others who distort and follow what they believe is their religion who are bad people.
no my point is they are all doing it wrong.