Just walked out of UPS

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Quit being a pusillanimous, it's only 4hrs a day it sucks but people like you don't see the big picture, besides when you applied it asked if you could do physical activity for long periods of time, amagine the thought of you just making a $80,000 a year mistake, I don't like the work neither but it's all about attitude, I work for Friday. For me UPS is the only way out because I refuse to go to college and flippin burgers ain't for me..
Hell I made almost 80k last year and probably took a month or more of dead days.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Looks like a fat version of the leader of that other team in the movie Sandlot. The one that plays ball like a girl.
image.jpg

HardknocksUPSer

It is not a great job. It is hard work with long hours and you are threatened with termination every time you do something wrong. People work here because they could not make the same money anywhere else.
What you say is true but most of those things are about how you view them, attitude and mindset go a long way, tomorrow's always a new day

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It is not a great job. It is hard work with long hours and you are threatened with termination every time you do something wrong. People work here because they could not make the same money anywhere else.
Maybe for you.

I know plenty of upsers that could make a living using their degrees. For what they compensate you compared to what you need to do the job. It's a pretty great job.

jaker

trolling
First off how did you last 7 months and what lies did they tell you

From your post you do sound like a whiney (little something that will get blurred) so it's a good thing you only lost 7 months at ups

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I lasted 7 months as a pre-loader with no mention of advancement or a pay raise.

How I lasted these last 7 months is beyond me, but lately the stress and straight up lies have gotten to me. Once I felt my chest tighten I knew it was time to quit. Am I gonna have to return this stupid brown jacket or can I toss it in the back of my closet for the rest of time?

Also, UPS is a joke. I once got yelled at for taking my 15 minute break when the line was done where my manager said, and I quote "NO, NO, NO, YOU CAN'T SIT DOWN, YOU CAN'T TAKE A BREAK!" really? like ever? apparently not!

anyway, so long UPS, I hated you from the start
Waaaah....and What's a 15min break?

specter208

You need to think this over properly. At UPS you look at the big picture that lies ahead. There are not many other jobs that offer what UPS does without having a college degree. If you have not been terminated yet then I suggest you go back and appologize to your manager and supervisors and ask if they will let you stay.