Kamala Harris

Thebrownblob

0_melania-trump-nude-photoshoot-581186
She’s stunningly beautiful.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Yet she never got any fashion covers when she was FLOTUS. Unlike the dumptruck Michelle or the hag Jill.
That’s your sole criterion?

Is it possible she refused to, and that you are totally ignorant of her decision?

Or that, regardless of her decision, that you are totally………..?

oldngray

nowhere special
That’s your sole criterion?

Is it possible she refused to, and that you are totally ignorant of her decision?

Or that, regardless of her decision, that you are totally………..?
Do you deny the hypocrisy of the fashion media ignoring her but fawning over the others?

Was she ever asked and given the opportunity to refuse?

newolddude

Do you deny the hypocrisy of the fashion media ignoring her but fawning over the others?

Was she ever asked and given the opportunity to refuse?
Not that I care about high fashion and the cover of Vogue magazine the way you guys do: but as I understood it Melania Trump and Anna Wintour had been cold to each other going back to the early/mid 2000s. Some sort of disagreement over a charity, Ivanka getting a layout or other petty stuff. It way pre dated Trump’s jump in to politics.

newfie

SoNot that I care about high fashion and the cover of Vogue magazine the way you guys do: but as I understood it Melania Trump and Anna Wintour had been cold to each other going back to the early/mid 2000s. Some sort of disagreement over a charity, Ivanka getting a layout or other petty stuff. It way pre dated Trump’s jump in to politics.
I don't know if care about it other than to point out the incredible hypocrisy . Something I seem to remember you seem to enjoy also pointing out.
top fashion model becomes first lady and does not make the cover of any fashion magazine.

newolddude

I don't know if care about it other than to point out the incredible hypocrisy . Something I seem to remember you seem to enjoy also pointing out.
top fashion model becomes first lady and does not make the cover of any fashion magazine.
I admit it’s hypocrisy. But as with many situations the truth is much more complex. I have no doubt that Melania was excluded because of politics. But I also bet not kissing the ring/having a grudge with a gatekeeper doesn’t help.