Kamala Harris

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Kamala Harris was on msnbc recently, except it wasn't Kamala. Idk wtf is going on but this is NOT Kamala Harris. Body doubles are real, not sure why one was used.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled4.png

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Creepy Sleepy Slow Hair Sniffing Uncle Joe has done it again. At an event in Florida to get the Hispanic vote he played the "Despacito"song on his phone some of the lyrics "I want to breathe in your neck slowly "Let me murmur things in your ear"
The song was recently banned by the Malaysian government for its 'obscene' lyrics, such as 'Let me trespass your danger zones'

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Creepy Sleepy Slow Hair Sniffing Uncle Joe has done it again. At an event in Florida to get the Hispanic vote he played the "Despacito"song on his phone some of the lyrics "I want to breathe in your neck slowly "Let me murmur things in your ear"
The song was recently banned by the Malaysian government for its 'obscene' lyrics, such as 'Let me trespass your danger zones'

The real sad thing is that Joe does not know how awkward he looks when he freelances or reacts with others...That is why his handlers are protecting him from the press and controlling his environment to prevent anymore many video of gaffes/statements and those weird glazes in his eyes when he becomes confused, we all seen it....

Maybe he can somehow pull it together with the first debate, depends on Wallace, will he be asking the tough questions and pursue it to resolution...The format will be interesting... Trump already has dealings one on one with Wallace and took some heat, will Wallace take it easy on Biden..We shall see...

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
[QUOTE="DELACROIX, post: 4616644, member: 49065"canidates
The real sad thing is that Joe does not know how awkward he looks when he freelances or reacts with others...That is why his handlers are protecting him from the press and controlling his environment to prevent anymore many video of gaffes/statements and those weird glazes in his eyes when he becomes confused, we all seen it....

Maybe he can somehow pull it together with the first debate, depends on Wallace, will he be asking the tough questions and pursue it to resolution...The format will be interesting... Trump already has dealings one on one with Wallace and took some heat, will Wallace take it easy on Biden..We shall see...
[/QUOTE]
The format of the debate is Wallace asks a question and the candidates have 90 seconds to answer the question without interruption from the moderator. So in effect they can ramble on as they like without giving an answer.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They will over do it preparing Sleepy Joe for the debate, fatiguing him. The results won't look good.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The format of the debate is Wallace asks a question and the candidates have 90 seconds to answer the question without interruption from the moderator. So in effect they can ramble on as they like without giving an answer.
The left wing media outlets have said they will have real-time "fact checkers" and they'll be putting their version of the truth at the bottom of the screen.

Literally pushing leftist propaganda during the debates to maintain the brainwashing of their sheep.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The left wing media outlets have said they will have real-time "fact checkers" and they'll be putting their version of the truth at the bottom of the screen.

Literally pushing leftist propaganda during the debates to maintain the brainwashing of their sheep.
Watch it on c-span.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

Like the New York Slimes, The Constipated New Network,The Washington Compost, or MSLSD ?