Kamala Harris

rickyb

joe biden selecting kamala harris reminds me of when my old railway employer hired a someone who is mentally slow bc the employer spent all the time talking during the interview instead of getting to know the applicant

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Kamala Harris, once again acting as a Mensa wannabe. Lol.
Notable responses to Harris’ remarks included:

• James Woods, actor: “Word Salad Annie.”
  • Nan Hayworth, M.D., former congresswoman: “Ms. Harris isn’t a voice for the voiceless, but she does speak for those who have absolutely nothing to say.”
  • John Cardillo, political commentator: “She has to have brain damage, right?”
  • Greg Price, political commentator: “Our first female VP! Chosen specifically because of her race/gender and literally sucks at this.”
  • Edward Ongweso Jr., reporter: “Don’t they have Obama’s speech writers on retainer or something, what’s up?”
  • Josh Olson, writer: “Ok, I give up. There ARE some jobs where you shouldn’t be allowed to drink on the clock.”
  • Adam Rosen, writer: “Aside from how insane this quote is, no politicians seem to take this seriously, they never do, or else it wouldn’t keep happening, just my thoughts.”
  • Jason Mattera, author: “She’s a walking billboard against diversity hires.”
  • Whitney McIntosh, editor: “Every new quote of hers makes less and less sense as a complete sentence.”
  • Arash Karami, writer: “My expectations for this administration was literally on the floor and they’re not even willing to meet me there.”
  • Shay Stewart Bouley, writer: “I’m sorry, but no. Just no.”
  • William Goodman, writer: “What the actual friend*, man.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Notable responses to Harris’ remarks included:

• James Woods, actor: “Word Salad Annie.”
  • Nan Hayworth, M.D., former congresswoman: “Ms. Harris isn’t a voice for the voiceless, but she does speak for those who have absolutely nothing to say.”
  • John Cardillo, political commentator: “She has to have brain damage, right?”
  • Greg Price, political commentator: “Our first female VP! Chosen specifically because of her race/gender and literally sucks at this.”
  • Edward Ongweso Jr., reporter: “Don’t they have Obama’s speech writers on retainer or something, what’s up?”
  • Josh Olson, writer: “Ok, I give up. There ARE some jobs where you shouldn’t be allowed to drink on the clock.”
  • Adam Rosen, writer: “Aside from how insane this quote is, no politicians seem to take this seriously, they never do, or else it wouldn’t keep happening, just my thoughts.”
  • Jason Mattera, author: “She’s a walking billboard against diversity hires.”
  • Whitney McIntosh, editor: “Every new quote of hers makes less and less sense as a complete sentence.”
  • Arash Karami, writer: “My expectations for this administration was literally on the floor and they’re not even willing to meet me there.”
  • Shay Stewart Bouley, writer: “I’m sorry, but no. Just no.”
  • William Goodman, writer: “What the actual friend*, man.”
She’s not as bad as the :censored2: press secretary. Maybe

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
4D0F844E-A9E1-4D88-B6D8-8A8D0E0807A8.jpeg

I wonder if one of Kamala Harris’ inept staffers made that sign? Lol.