Kellogg's

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Crappy Sugar laced products.. “make America more fat and diabetic again”...

Maybe little Tommy will lose 40 pounds when his parents switch him to plain oat mill.

Is Kellogg bleeding profits or is this a money grab by the executives?

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

🤬, my Baby Shark cereal!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why so quick to declare defeat? We'll see if Kellogg's can actually hire replacements.

Whatever the result is, sounds like they already had nothing left to lose ...View attachment 362975
You pay high to get them there. After you starved out the union, you start hacking at the current crop of workers. No pay since October, so my guess is most have already moved on to other work. Who knows the union is on strike? Very few.

Long term investment for the company.

UPSER1987

It’s horrible how UPS and these big companies have treated us during this time! Replacing us like cattle! SHAME ON YOU UPS AND KELLOGGS! YOUR CEREAL SUCKS!
🧔✊

Attachments

• 60FC31CA-B554-4008-8D43-70C902E743DB.jpeg
    60FC31CA-B554-4008-8D43-70C902E743DB.jpeg
    661.1 KB · Views: 56

Whither

Scofflaw
You pay high to get them there. After you starved out the union, you start hacking at the current crop of workers. No pay since October, so my guess is most have already moved on to other work. Who knows the union is on strike? Very few.

Long term investment for the company.
You may be correct; we'll see.

Either way their working conditions were miserable. Better to go down fighting than working yourself into the grave.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Crappy Sugar laced products.. “make America more fat and diabetic again”...

Maybe little Tommy will lose 40 pounds when his parents switch him to plain oat mill.

Is Kellogg bleeding profits or is this a money grab by the executives?
Again? We are there. Obesity is the biggest health issue of our poor. Not really sure how poor you are if you are fat as all heck?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol.
Based.

“Not so fast,” responded Reddit. A post on the site called for users to flood Kellogg’s job board with applications, and gave detailed instructions on how to appear as a legit applicants. TikTok users joined in with a script that auto-generates applications, and others posted instructions for creating fake resumes to get past filters. It worked, too, at least for a little bit. Kellogg’s job portal was down for most of the day. It’s back up now, though. Just sitting there, waiting for you to apply for a factory job. The real test will come when the company’s human resources department starts calling up new applicants. If this was done right, there will be a ton of “no shows” to interviews.

Trailer monkey

Kellogg said it would now move forward with plans to start hiring permanent replacements for the striking workers.

So...? Permanent scabs?
I think they will back off, they risk losing major accounts with school districts in New York, LA, Chicago, DC, among many others

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I think they will back off, they risk losing major accounts with school districts in New York, LA, Chicago, DC, among many others
Dumb corporate overlords probably didnt see this coming…whatever you think of Biden he has brought up Kelloggs recently…along with all of bad social media…hopefully ups is watching this very closely.