Kellogg's

Coldworld

60 months and counting
How about the 5’6 310 lb chain smoking stressed out ups manager who’s one crisis away from being 10 feet under. Seen more mgt go out on stress leave and have heart attacks than hourly by far. Now if you’re talking about fat boy feeder drivers then you might have a dog in the fight…unfortunately

Go get em gumby
Screenshot_20211211-144917.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hopefully the company will wise up..such a stupid time for them to get all hard ass on their employees.. I’m going to send off an email tonight or tomorrow myself..friend these guys.
I was always told that as a teamster we didn’t cross picket lines to make a delivery either. I remember I couldn’t make a delivery because of one years ago.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I was always told that as a teamster we didn’t cross picket lines to make a delivery either. I remember I couldn’t make a delivery because of one years ago.
I remember that when I was in pkg there was a non- delivery for strike in the diad… I wonder if it’s still an option?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I read that they were offered 3% raises each year over the 5 year contract.
Plus retro pay.
I think the issue is their Health Care cost-sharing.
It can’t really be the 2 tier deal…
Am I wrong?

Karma...

How about the 5’6 310 lb chain smoking stressed out ups manager who’s one crisis away from being 10 feet under. Seen more mgt go out on stress leave and have heart attacks than hourly by far. Now if you’re talking about fat boy feeder drivers then you might have a dog in the fight…unfortunately
percentage wise you are right......consider that management pays for their own benefits including stress insurance.......at one time this was not the case so less management went out on stress....when this changed and management started paying the attitude changed the percentage went up......the cost was shifted from ups.......no stigma..........