Keyes' lawyers invite public to "join the fight "

JustTired

free at last.......
And again I say:

Could be that if and when the court asks him to produce it ....he will.

Meanwhile, these organizations dig themselves deeper into the credability hole they've created.

Just an opinion......I could be wrong.

If their was any truth to or possibilty of this..........don't you think the Clintons' would have been all over it? After all, she would have been in the drivers seat with Obama out of the way. I'm sure the Clinton political machine would leave no stone unturned when it came to the possibility of eliminating a competitor.

White Wizard

Amazing, the bush supporters are still crying, All the worst worst possible things have all happened on his watch. This time the election was not stolen, and the ignorant did not prevail. Thank God!! It seems like all the middle American red neck states still need to come out of the bubble. Wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chev

Nightcrawler
Amazing, the bush supporters are still crying, All the worst worst possible things have all happened on his watch. This time the election was not stolen, and the ignorant did not prevail. Thank God!! It seems like all the middle American red neck states still need to come out of the bubble. Wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The subject is not about Bush supporters. It is about the "great" obama producing his birth certificate. He has yet to do this and "we the people" have the right to see it. He must meet this qualification to hold the highest office in the land and all you "dim" wits want to brush it under the rug.
Middle American red neck states? No you are wrong wizzy. Stop acting like a west coast, self entitled, bleeding heart liberal and get real.
Ignorance prevails every day in Congress led by the great Pelosi.:rolleyes2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
BO's own grandmother says she witnessed his birth in Kenya........

It was in the Enquirer, so it has to be true !!!!:happy2:

diesel96

The subject is not about Bush supporters. It is about the "great" obama producing his birth certificate. He has yet to do this and "we the people" have the right to see it. He must meet this qualification to hold the highest office in the land and all you "dim" wits want to brush it under the rug.
Middle American red neck states? No you are wrong wizzy. Stop acting like a west coast, self entitled, bleeding heart liberal and get real.
Ignorance prevails every day in Congress led by the great Pelosi.:rolleyes2:
White Wizard, dead on....there still cryin. Can you picture Chev typing his response with his bottum lip curled up, a sour pus lemon face, and tears streaming down wimpering about Pelosi and west coast liberals.:rofl:

:surfing::volleyball::sushi:<-------------Danger, awful West Coast, self entitled, bleeding heart liberals

BO's own grandmother says she witnessed his birth in Kenya........

It was in the Enquirer, so it has to be true !!!!:happy2:

GrandMa Obama gives exclusive story to The Enquirer as a "silver alert" was issued looking for her to take her meds. She slurred "his mother was a virgin from Kansas who's house was blown in the middle of Kenya by a tornado", Obama "The Messiah" born with a staff-spear, a bone necklace, o-rings in his earlobes and a pot belly. Eventually, his pot belly grew to the size of a basketball and he passed it out his bowels. And the rest is history.....did the story go something like that moreluck ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"GrandMa Obama gives exclusive story to The Enquirer as a "silver alert" was issued looking for her to take her meds. She slurred "his mother was a virgin from Kansas who's house was blown in the middle of Kenya by a tornado", Obama "The Messiah" born with a staff-spear, a bone necklace, o-rings in his earlobes and a pot belly. Eventually, his pot belly grew to the size of a basketball and he passed it out his bowels. And the rest is history.....did the story go something like that moreluck ? "
IF it really did go like that, D, then we have a new president with the "crazy genes" inherited from grandma Obama !!!! Now I really AM worried!

:wink2:

chev

Nightcrawler
White Wizard, dead on....there still cryin. Can you picture Chev typing his response with his bottum lip curled up, a sour pus lemon face, and tears streaming down wimpering about Pelosi and west coast liberals.:rofl:

:surfing::volleyball::sushi:<-------------Danger, awful West Coast, self entitled, bleeding heart liberals

GrandMa Obama gives exclusive story to The Enquirer as a "silver alert" was issued looking for her to take her meds. She slurred "his mother was a virgin from Kansas who's house was blown in the middle of Kenya by a tornado", Obama "The Messiah" born with a staff-spear, a bone necklace, o-rings in his earlobes and a pot belly. Eventually, his pot belly grew to the size of a basketball and he passed it out his bowels. And the rest is history.....did the story go something like that moreluck ?
:rolleyes2: Wow . The effort and brain cells it must have burned to type that up. No whimpering here bro. I don't like the BITCH and I don't mind saying it.:laughing:

diesel96

:rolleyes2: Wow . The effort and brain cells it must have burned to type that up. No whimpering here bro. I don't like the BITCH and I don't mind saying it.:laughing:

So does that mean we have to endear 2 more years of pms outburst :-)madashell: ) from you not liking that "Bitch"

Catatonic

Nine Lives
"GrandMa Obama gives exclusive story to The Enquirer as a "silver alert" was issued looking for her to take her meds. She slurred "his mother was a virgin from Kansas who's house was blown in the middle of Kenya by a tornado", Obama "The Messiah" born with a staff-spear, a bone necklace, o-rings in his earlobes and a pot belly. Eventually, his pot belly grew to the size of a basketball and he passed it out his bowels. And the rest is history.....did the story go something like that moreluck ? "
IF it really did go like that, D, then we have a new president with the "crazy genes" inherited from grandma Obama !!!! Now I really AM worried!

:wink2:

This is really quite lucid and tame compared to some of the things I have heard from people as they would down to death. The mind starts to go and it gets really weird and "funny" in a BBAG sort of way.

diesel96

This is really quite lucid and tame compared to some of the things I have heard from people as they would down to death. The mind starts to go and it gets really weird and "funny" in a BBAG sort of way.

"The Enquire" readers deserve bazaar stories, just happy to oblige since moreluck left out the details of Grandma witnessing Obama's birth in Kenya.:wink2:
BTW....sorry to here people are dying slow, incoherent deaths around you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
BTW....sorry to here people are dying slow, incoherent deaths around you.

Thanks. It's quite unsettling with my mother, sister and aunt having gone through this in the last ten years or so. Makes you understand that the essence of a person is in their mind and personality and not the physical body.

browndevil

Thanks. It's quite unsettling with my mother, sister and aunt having gone through this in the last ten years or so. Makes you understand that the essence of a person is in their mind and personality and not the physical body.
Yes Hoax! This should be applied in our everyday lives. How much nicer we could become as a society if we waited on judgement until after we got to know a person:happy2:

chev

Nightcrawler
Hey Chev, Its real everyday out here in the real world.
Then you might want to open your eyes and actually see what is going on "all" around you and not just in your little "real world".
Bet you are loving your mexican ILLEGAL neighbors there in So. Cal. You can thank bleeding heart libs for allowing it to happen. Pelosi is on that list.