Keyless Pkg Cars

some1else

2) when you shut off the ignition, if you tap the throttle peddle, it should shutoff then. Common problem with the 650xxx series with the cummins 5.9 engine.

Just a thought, might work for ya.
ill try that; i SWEAR i was kidding about popping the clutch lol

W

westsideworma

I only see this being beneficial if the driver gets to keep the time they potentially save with this addition. Personally, I see IE screwing with your allowances further when it's put in place which ends up benefiting ups not the driver. I doubt anyone is surprised by that. Because when you think about it all those innovations while beneficial (Diad, PAS..somewhat, EDD), they all threw your time allowances out of whack. I don't see this one being any different.

MikeTbob

Almost everyone in my centre buckles thiers in the jumpseat. Myself being 6'7", I can't really sacrifice the room since I need to to exit out of the passenger side door without having to trip over my wheeler all day.

Our center will not let us drive with Two wheelers or anything else in the cab, well they won't mind NDA letters but that's about it.

I only see this being beneficial if the driver gets to keep the time they potentially save with this addition. Personally, I see IE screwing with your allowances further when it's put in place which ends up benefiting ups not the driver. I doubt anyone is surprised by that. Because when you think about it all those innovations while beneficial (Diad, PAS..somewhat, EDD), they all threw your time allowances out of whack. I don't see this one being any different.
You can take it to the bank, once the system is center wide, allowances will be cut, more stops to replace that time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Almost everyone in my centre buckles thiers in the jumpseat. Myself being 6'7", I can't really sacrifice the room since I need to to exit out of the passenger side door without having to trip over my wheeler all day.

Our center will not let us drive with Two wheelers or anything else in the cab, well they won't mind NDA letters but that's about it.

We are also not allowed nor would I want to have the cart in the cab while I am driving. The only time I will do this is if I am bulked out and even then will put in the back after my first bulk stop. Hand carts in the cab is a big time no-no, especially when Keter is in town.

I just lay the handle of the cart on the lower shelf, and it stays like that all day with the truck full or empty.
Well, when you trip over them, scrape all the skin off your shin, fall out of the truck breaking your wrist and cracking open your skull, I don't wanna read any post of you pissin' and moanin' that the company is screwin' ya 'round.