Kidney stones

wayfair

swollen member
Disturbing-Picture-of-Coke-Causing-Kidney-Full-of-Stones2.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
$_20.jpg
How many drivers have had to deal with kidney stones? I did last year and when I talked to the urologist he said that he has seen more UPS drivers for this than construction workers.
So, we are delivering stones now?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
This must be an old guy thing.
I had my first one at age 31. Had 2 per year for about the next 10 years. Then they stopped for like 10 years. I get one now every 7 or 8 years. Passed all but the last one. They had to go through my johnson to zap that one with a laser. I was too big to get the lithotripsy treatment. All mine were 75% calcium. Doctor told me to stop drinking iced tea. Hot showers and cranberry juice are supposed to help you pass them once you get one. I can say it was the most intense pain I've ever experienced. I also take allopurinol daily, which is good for both stones and gout.

Indecisi0n

I had my first one at age 31. Had 2 per year for about the next 10 years. Then they stopped for like 10 years. I get one now every 7 or 8 years. Passed all but the last one. They had to go through my johnson to zap that one with a laser. I was too big to get the lithotripsy treatment. All mine were 75% calcium. Doctor told me to stop drinking iced tea. Hot showers and cranberry juice are supposed to help you pass them once you get one. I can say it was the most intense pain I've ever experienced. I also take allopurinol daily, which is good for both stones and gout.
When you say too big, we talking waist size or....?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I had my first one at age 31. Had 2 per year for about the next 10 years. Then they stopped for like 10 years. I get one now every 7 or 8 years. Passed all but the last one. They had to go through my johnson to zap that one with a laser. I was too big...
images
images