Kidney stones

oldngray

nowhere special
Ya, feeling alright. I am out tho.
Bluto.jpg

wasn't me

Kidney stones are very often caused by hyperparathyroidism. Have a blood test to check your PTH (parathyroid hormone) and blood calcium levels. Parathyroid.com has a ton of information on this. I had kidney stones for years before I found a doctor who didn't have his head up his ass and knew to check my blood work. 20 minutes surgery and I have not had a stone since. Be very careful in choosing a surgeon.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Kidney stones are very often caused by hyperparathyroidism. Have a blood test to check your PTH (parathyroid hormone) and blood calcium levels. Parathyroid.com has a ton of information on this. I had kidney stones for years before I found a doctor who didn't have his head up his ass and knew to check my blood work. 20 minutes surgery and I have not had a stone since. Be very careful in choosing a surgeon.

I’ve been wondering about this since
June

Observer

Have friends who have gotten them - they had to have them removed - were off work for awile. Very, very painful is what they told me.

Observer

Good idea on checking the surgeon. Check where they went to school, how many of these they performed, and also check your hospital. There are articles they rate the hospitals. Most in my area are 70%. I hate to say it but when one of the pets gets sick - I wish I could go to their hospital. Also take someone with you on surgery day. EVERY TIME I've had surgery we go over my meds with the nurse and also drug allergies. EVERY TIME they write a RX for something we already told them I couldn't take. They say "sorry" - yea right. Now you understand my disgust with nurses. Good Luck