Klein's very own current events thread

P

pickup

Little do you know : I used to work it p/t as I worked for the dairy, too. LIke I previous mentioned, I don't mind working 7 days a week , up to 20 hrs per day.
Take the money while you can - that's my Motto !

You believe I get these past previous jobs back, because I was a bad worker ?

Think again !

I believe that you get offered these previous jobs, because as you repeatedly tell us there is a labor shortage in your area.

In other words: the barrel is spent and the employers in that area are now scraping the bottom of the barrel.

klein

Für Meno :)
I believe that you get offered these previous jobs, because as you repeatedly tell us there is a labor shortage in your area.

I didn't even ask for this job ! All I wanted was a 10 discount and contract to deliver liquor. Next thing I know, he asked if I can work for him again.
Then he asked how many hrs I want to work.
And I told him, since I'm not doing much , as many as possible. But didn't think he would put me on 7 days a week shift !

(and if you wondering what I'm doing online now, it's because my shift starts at 4pm until midnight ).

P

pickup

You know I get the impression that the point of all your posts, is you're simply trying to tell us one thing, and one thing only ,and that one thing can simply be expressed by four words. And those four words happen to be the last four words of the song in the accompanying video. Those four words can be heard from 16 seconds and on in the video.

It's gotten past the point of being old, Mr. Klein.

privileged boy - YouTube

Hey , I just wrote new lyrics to replace the ones in the song:

My name is Klein, I'm great , I gotta tell ya.

My life is fine, yours is salmonella

I lived in what are the 2 greatest countries.

The first being Canada, the second being Germany.

You're all a bunch of fools while I'm as great as one can be

I'm better than Yoooou!

Last edited by a moderator:

klein

When's the last trip you took? 6 months or more, right?

True, I shoud have left to Cuba on Jan 16th ( great price).

But, I don`t leave until a bad weather forecast, and that hasn`t happened yet. (I escape when day time temps are below minus 20C).

klein

Now isn't this a nice compliment ?

Hi, yes I did notice the potatoes, as for the ex lax, I am really happy you did that, besides the name brand makes me dizzy for some reason. I must say you are one of the best shoppers I ever had, and I experimented with about 5 different ones in the last 4 years or so, and you come out on top, thank you so much, I am going to need you once a month in the future, maybe twice depending.... ;) Oh I had one other that was pretty good, but she charges waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much, way more than I can afford.

Klein
To: Tracy
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 12:49:34 AM
Subject: Wondering about the fresh fish.....

I have never seen fresher fish in Alberta then what I bought for you today. (They gutted and scrapped it, too).

I sure hope you liked it !

One of these days, I'll take you to that store. :)

Hi,
Yes it was really tasty, what a treat! LOL, so happy I didn't have to gut it... and for free, wow! I am in love with that store, would love to go there too, thank you :) :)

03.gif

klein

Since you're an employee do you get chloroform and duct tape from the store at a discount? What about shovels and maps to out of the way buria............I mean sight seeing areas?

Nothing to worry about.
If she ever "did" me, I would be the one dying ! ;)

klein

This is where I moved to in March of 1973 : Stuttgart - Rohracker

20090324162058_2.jpg

And yes, Texan, I remember Cluss Bier from the 3 weeks I spent in Heilbronn.
Had you ever had the chance to sit in a local bar, and have a few drinks, and they use those beer-deckels as your tab ? It's awesome.