Knoxville Tn building

Johney

By any chance does anyone have a number to this building?
I tried 867-5309 to no avail.
Seriously though, some things were supposedly delivered to a cabin in Gatliburg for a wedding tomorrow and they are not there. We all know how customer service is so I’m reaching out here.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Seriously though, some things were supposedly delivered to a cabin in Gatliburg for a wedding tomorrow and they are not there. We all know how customer service is so I’m reaching out here.
I know a guy with the center managers number but I don’t think that will help you

upschuck

Have your delivery center "smart stop" that package, show you the gps location of where the driver scanned it out. Won't work if they delivered today.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
281-330-8004
Mike Jones

Johney

They could still check, and email you the spot it was delivered.

The center is just off 75, on north side of Knoxville, probably about an hour away, if you haven't got the number yet.
Thank you. At this point it’s moot the dinner we needed the stuff for was tonight so we’ll just bang Amazon for our money back.

Johney

They could still check, and email you the spot it was delivered.

The center is just off 75, on north side of Knoxville, probably about an hour away, if you haven't got the number yet.
Funny thing is I don’t even know anyone in the package division in my building anymore they just fired the last of the center manager’s and on roads I knew since going into feeders 8+ years ago. I do appreciate your help.