Last edited by over9five

quebec_driver

as a poor canuck I would like to submit "fuddleduddle", this word was used by one of our Prime Ministers in the House of Commons (Pierre Elliot Trudeau), so it must be acceptable.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Oh contrary upstate......he was just trying to be funny.

See, it does not come that easy to everyone else.

There are many better examples of individuals that should never be allowed to reproduce. Our wise Latina is one.

d
OK I guess I will ask, who the fragg is the wise Latina?:happy-very:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
OK I guess I will ask, who the fragg is the wise Latina?

Only one of the most biggoted supreme court nominees in history.

And this is also why our country is in the shape it is in. People only get the minimum news in blurbs, never realizing how our country is being run into the ground.

d

moreluck

golden ticket member
Quote:
OK I guess I will ask, who the fragg is the wise Latina?

Paul Rodriguez? Oh, I thought you meant 'wise-arse' Latino. :knockedout:

I must say, in watching some of the Q&A the last few days, she certainly has an answer for everything. I don't particularly like her answers, but she tries to wash it over.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had to use "arse" in my last post. I am not a Brit !! I think the real word, that is the same as a burro is an OK and not dirty word. Kids hear much worse daily on the elem. school bus......and that's only from the driver cursing!!

AA*****$$$$$$ is good !!:wink2:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tpl

The answers are pretty much non issue answers. They have been told since Bork answered all the questions put to him, not to answer any question difinitively.

So what you are hearing is pretty much political BS. A lot of words, but when you look at what actually got said, it was really nothing.

With people like her on the court, look for more stupidity like the hate crime laws. Laws that give certain groups more rights than others under the law.

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Only one of the most biggoted supreme court nominees in history.

And this is also why our country is in the shape it is in. People only get the minimum news in blurbs, never realizing how our country is being run into the ground.

d
Ok, now I know who you are talking about. Thanks Danny!