Last nights bloomberg debate! Woohoo what a show!

moreluck

golden ticket member
This poll goes to show the IG-nance of the GOP voters. In the same poll, NEWT GINGRICH is second place! Seriously? NEWT? Second?

Moonshine makes people do funny things sometimes, like voting.

Peace.
What is ig nance?? I used to know a Sister Ignatius. Your comments put you in the cellar right with the earwigs!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Moreluck I dont know if he can win, as he may not have the money. But I would love to see the two guys head to head in a debate. And as both presidential nominees, no one would be handling Herman and telling him, as they did Mcain...No dont say that, dont ask him that. The gloves are off, two black men, one with privelege, one without. One a self made man, one a nothing. One who loves his country, one who wants to ruin a country.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck I dont know if he can win, as he may not have the money. But I would love to see the two guys head to head in a debate. And as both presidential nominees, no one would be handling Herman and telling him, as they did Mcain...No dont say that, dont ask him that. The gloves are off, two black men, one with privelege, one without. One a self made man, one a nothing. One who loves his country, one who wants to ruin a country.

I read Mitt's biography (short internet version)today and the businessman is so evident......Harvard Law and Harvard Business....turned the Olympics in SLC from a losing venture to a profitable one. Turned companies around to the plus. If we could have a ticket, Romney/Cain, they would steamroll barack & joltin' joe.

menotyou

bella amicizia
It's not. You would be amazed how many Canadian license plates you would see if you were to go there.
And, they all seem to drive through Watertown, overnight at Walmart and buy Marvel Turkeys at Hannaford.

Including, the yahoo from Quebec who still hasn't paid for the damage to my car. Jerk.

klein

Für Meno :)
And, they all seem to drive through Watertown, overnight at Walmart and buy Marvel Turkeys at Hannaford.

Including, the yahoo from Quebec who still hasn't paid for the damage to my car. Jerk.

Why haven't you tried calling his and your insurance companies and let them fight over the issue to get your money ?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Why haven't you tried calling his and your insurance companies and let them fight over the issue to get your money ?
Aviva Canada is dragging its toes. It's in subligation. He was ticketed for Failure to Yield. NYS Troopers determined from the evidence at the scene and the damage to the car(my driver's rear corner of car) that he was completely at fault. He has lied and said I was at fault. Aviva knows that since they are a Canadian affiliate of Aviva International, it is difficult for Traveler's to collect. He has no idea the lengths I will go to to make sure that snow bird doesn't fly. I am writing to my Senator. I am writing to the Ambassador. I am looking into suing myself in District civil court. I will involve Homeland security, if I can. Smackdown time!!!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I will, be sure of that. That snowbird has no clue what he is in for, if he won't pay. I'm trying to make sure he remembers how cold winter can be in Quebec.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I read Mitt's biography (short internet version)today and the businessman is so evident......Harvard Law and Harvard Business....turned the Olympics in SLC from a losing venture to a profitable one. Turned companies around to the plus. If we could have a ticket, Romney/Cain, they would steamroll barack & joltin' joe.

Romney made most of his money taking American companies and outsourcing their jobs to China. Mr. Magic Underwear never mentions that as part of his business resume. I wonder why?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Romney made most of his money taking American companies and outsourcing their jobs to China. Mr. Magic Underwear never mentions that as part of his business resume. I wonder why?
Mr Magic underwear? Do I call Obama Mr. face east and kneel on a magic carpet???

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ronmey has already gone down that road when he ran and won the governor's office in Mass.

If the most liberal state in the USA let him take the top job in the state, what new dirt could you dig up that already hasn't been tried ?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
As Governor of Massachusetts he was in support of safe and legal abortions. He now claims to be staunchly pro-life. an outright flip.

While campaigning in Massachusetts, he was a steadfast supporter of gun control regulations. Since then, he has joined the NRA and now claims to support essentially no firearm regulation. Nothing to do with complexities, just another flip-flop.

While in Massachusetts he favored carbon emission regulations. He now opposes them in any form. Flip-flop.

In a 1994 letter to the Log Cabin Republicans, who advocate gay rights, Romney said he was in favor of “gays and lesbians being able to serve openly and honestly” in the military. He now says it would be a mistake to interfere with the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. Yep, another one.

In 1994, he advocated a spending limit on congressional elections and the abolition of political action committees. In 2002, he supported public financing of campaigns from a 10 percent tax on private fundraising. Later, Romney said the McCain-Feingold law limiting campaign contributions is an attack on free speech. Yet again.

In a November 2005 interview with the Boston Globe, he described an immigration overhaul advanced by John McCain as “reasonable.” He has since denounced it as an “amnesty plan.” One for the road.

You can not do a complete 180 and claim it is adjusting to the complexity of an issue. He is what he is and most clearly see it.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Mr_Burns_3.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
As Governor of Massachusetts he was in support of safe and legal abortions. He now claims to be staunchly pro-life. an outright flip.

While campaigning in Massachusetts, he was a steadfast supporter of gun control regulations. Since then, he has joined the NRA and now claims to support essentially no firearm regulation. Nothing to do with complexities, just another flip-flop.

While in Massachusetts he favored carbon emission regulations. He now opposes them in any form. Flip-flop.

In a 1994 letter to the Log Cabin Republicans, who advocate gay rights, Romney said he was in favor of “gays and lesbians being able to serve openly and honestly” in the military. He now says it would be a mistake to interfere with the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. Yep, another one.

In 1994, he advocated a spending limit on congressional elections and the abolition of political action committees. In 2002, he supported public financing of campaigns from a 10 percent tax on private fundraising. Later, Romney said the McCain-Feingold law limiting campaign contributions is an attack on free speech. Yet again.

In a November 2005 interview with the Boston Globe, he described an immigration overhaul advanced by John McCain as “reasonable.” He has since denounced it as an “amnesty plan.” One for the road.

You can not do a complete 180 and claim it is adjusting to the complexity of an issue. He is what he is and most clearly see it.

I don't know of anybody who thinks exactly the same as they did 5, 7, 10 or more years ago.......except maybe me.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I wish he would do a 360 and spin himself back to his Senate seat. He was much less damaging voting not present.