Last week's pay

sportsjock

In our center Helpers don't get their checks until Friday. They stop passing them out on Thursday because helpers would get their check and not come to work on Fridays. They usually have the helpers check on our clips on Friday mornings.

9.5er

You say you asked the driver to ask about you 2 hour training pay?? Why would you not call to ask yourself? The driver got his pay why worry about yours.

If you don't look out for yourself, no one will.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You don't get checks on Wednesday anyways. There should have been a sheet that told helpers how they are to bring uniforms back and get their checks

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
At our center. Helpers only receive their last check at the building. While turning in their uniforms. If training is not in your check. Be sure to bring all of your helper checks to prove they forgot to pay you

YoshiGreen

You say you asked the driver to ask about you 2 hour training pay?? Why would you not call to ask yourself? The driver got his pay why worry about yours.

If you don't look out for yourself, no one will.

Because the phone literally rings (Like this morning ) 20-40 times...... and no one answers. Also, The HR person apparently doesn't want to reply to me now when questioned by email. So I'm going to have to call her and all else fails.... travel out.

By The Book

Yeah I turned it in Wednesday when I was finished.
Are you waiting for payday this week to collect your 2 paychecks? While there ask the supervisor of your route driver about the 2 hour training pay. Go close to start time when they will be there. You should bring all your paystubs with you.

YoshiGreen

No I was presuming they was going to mail my 3rd check out to me. Now I don't know if I should wait until Friday to pick up both or not. The hub by my house is utterly useless, no one is getting back from me by email or phone from either the Helper Coordinator (Just rings) or the HR person.

By The Book

No I was presuming they was going to mail my 3rd check out to me. Now I don't know if I should wait until Friday to pick up both or not. The hub by my house is utterly useless, no one is getting back from me by email or phone from either the Helper Coordinator (Just rings) or the HR person.
Do you have the drivers number who you helped this peak? Call him and ask him if he could look thru the paychecks for you at the building and set yours aside and call you. Ask him if he could ask his sup where they are if he can't locate them, and call you. This is no big deal for a driver.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Did you return your uniform? If nit bring it with you and go down to the building to get your check.

YoshiGreen

Yes, I gave my uniform back to my driver. I didn't have the transportation today so I was stuck at home. My driver said "I guess" when I asked him if they was holding both checks and I couldn't get a hold of anyone else. I'll just pick up both checks on Wednesday or Friday then.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Because the phone literally rings (Like this morning ) 20-40 times...... and no one answers. Also, The HR person apparently doesn't want to reply to me now when questioned by email. So I'm going to have to call her and all else fails.... travel out.
Imagine working here full time, yeah.