Latest news calls to reject contract...

Inthegame

Yes, winning a case begins at the member level, but only becomes a winning case when the local is prepared to hold the company accountable, but when the local fails to do that, the members are up a creek.

Here, this is what we here from our current business agents "the company's position is that they had to work because someone called in sick"..

Its always "the company's position"..

As members, we are stuck with these guys until the next election cycle comes around next year, and with this contract, everyone is motivated to make a change.

Peace

TOS

Would you prefer your agents lie to you or tell you the companies position? And exactly how are you (when you win election) going to "hold the company accountable"? Strike over a sup working? Please provide us with all your wisdom. Changing agents and officers doesn't change the process. You'll go through the same panel systems now in place, the same deadlock committees, and the same arbitrators. Good luck TOS. You'll last one term and wonder why all the members don't understand how hard you worked.

stink219

There are issues with the website which are not allowing me to edit the above post so I will add my thoughts here:

While I agree that this is probably a recycled rumor if this were to become reality it would be devastating. At least 1/3 of my residentials are Amazon so, yeah, a lot of care.
That was my shot at dry humor.