lawyer info?

nchub

Ive been at the Raleigh hub for 2 years now and opted for the "lawyers fee/plan" deduction in my paycheck but how do i get in contact or find a list of lawyers available? I've searched on upsers with no luck and hr offices are closed? Help is greatly appreciated!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ive been at the Raleigh hub for 2 years now and opted for the "lawyers fee/plan" deduction in my paycheck but how do i get in contact or find a list of lawyers available? I've searched on upsers with no luck and hr offices are closed? Help is greatly appreciated!

Your union local will have that list.

Johney

Don't most lawyers work on a contingency fee. If you get paid I get paid sorta deal? Well except criminal defense attorneys.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

I'm not very familiar with that deduction... never heard of it, to be honest. But the local will have a lawyer that gives members discounted rates/free consultations.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have the legal plan. Contact your local and they will give you the phone number to the plan administrator. I am in the process of using mine to set up my will (trust) and powers of attorney.

menotyou

bella amicizia
We just call the 800# and they tell you who in the area takes the benny. They bill the local. I believe the allowance is $1000.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We just call the 800# and they tell you who in the area takes the benny. They bill the local. I believe the allowance is $1000.

There is a pamphlet put out by the local that details our legal plan benefits and includes a schedule of plan payments broken down by legal issue. When I closed on my condo I used my own lawyer and received $400 from the local. When I got divorced there was no out of pocket as I used one of their lawyers.