Layoff

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah sure take the company side against a union brother. People like you make sick!!!!
Always finding an excuse to justify them clowning someone
You have to run like these guys!
5a9bec6b1cae9648221944.gif

BUCN85

From the start of my 30 days I never rode with a sup. I was on 4 different routes. And that was only because I was covering cause guys were on vacation. I was never given the opportunity to scratch. But they lied and said I was put on a route for 5 days and never scratched. Which is total bull.
If this is the case that you have covered more than a training route in your 30 you are automatically qualified. So don't get in an accident and you're golden

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok so I found out from my center shop steward that I got laid off because the business manager told him that the reason I got laid off was because I was put on a training route and didn’t scratch. He asked me if it was true and I said absolutely not. I was in progress of doing my 30 days and I was not put with a sup to scratch on a training route. So basically I got screwed. These people just lie through their teeth. Aren’t they aware there are records of me being with a sup? I asked the shop steward to pull records. Cause I know I didn’t have the opportunity to scratch. And last but not least, a collegea of mine scratched and still got laid off. Doesn’t make any sense

*colleague

Stay away from the big word’s it make’s you look silly

luckster

I'm doing my training route as well. Will they pull this same BS to me if I'm a transfer from PT air driver qualifying for full time package driver? I'm in the union for a year before I transferred. Will I get the boot too if they're slow? My center hired off the street as there are many opening in that center. Will they qualify an off the street hire before me even though we're both qualified ?