Leaks

moreluck

golden ticket member
Plame was considered not covert. The leaks now are serious and don't affect just one person....but the entire country and it's security.

FFMR. MAYOR RUDY GIULIANI, R-N.Y.: It is very, very serious. I think it's more serious than people realize. I mean, these leaks were massive. This is not a leak of a political piece of information, this is a leak of an entire program of attempting to interrupt the Iranian -- the Iranian nuclear surge, which they are involved in. It's the leak of how we -- how we found bin Laden. A man is sitting in prison for 33 years as a result of the leaks from the Obama administration. And I think -- President Obama is playing a word game with us. You know, what does "is" mean? He is telling us the leaks don't come from the White House. But when you read the articles, the articles say where the leaks come from, "High administration officials."

GIULIANI: Yes, that's right. They are trying to turn Obama into a super hero. You know, he got a worm into the computer of the Iranians. He snatched bin Laden. He's got a kill list and only he makes the decision, kill this one, kill that one, kill this one. This is outrageous, this is highly classified information. This is information that puts the lives of people in jeopardy. People are going to be killed as a result of this. One man's in jail already. Another man is in great jeopardy over this. And who the heck should do business with us? This requires an intense investigation by a special prosecutor."

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Moreluck, you know very well (or at least should) that Guilliani is not being truthful.
I won't do your research, but Plame was considered covert at the time of the leak, here's but one link:
Yes, Valerie Plame Was Covert - CBS News

The man Guiliani mentioned as being in prison, is in prison because of links to militants that presumably, you want eliminated. He also 'inoculated' many children with fake vaccines. All things that you supposedly despise.

Do I think the Pakistani's are our friends? No.
Do I think we can trust them in the ' War on Terror'? No.

As far as 'kill lists' go. You, amongst others, wanted war, and innocents get killed in wars. Would you rather have multiple divisions of our men in harms way to track down some jerk in Somewherestan, or just kill him and his 'innocent' buddies from 10000'?

Just to be clear, I don't agree with the war policy carried out by this administration, who is following the previous administration's lead. I think there are problems with the whole program, which was wholeheartedly supported by the right wing as long as there was a right wing President. I believe the question of Executive branch powers has been brought up before Obama was elected, in fact when it looked like Hillary would be the POTUS.

This post's length has probably exceeded the attention level of many, so....

roadrunner2012

Troll
Plame was considered not covert. The leaks now are serious and don't affect just one person....but the entire country and it's security.

Just one more thing, which country is threatening America? Iran? Israel? Russia? China?

How are we threatened and by whom?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't like it when I hear our war plans being talked about on cable news. Seal team 6 members were named.
Ike would roll over in his grave if he heard the way info is loosely tossed around.

Why is Axeldouche in on admin. things when he's no longer admin.? It's all too Loosey Goosey for me.

roadrunner2012

Troll
I don't like it when I hear our war plans being talked about on cable news. Seal team 6 members were named.
Ike would roll over in his grave if he heard the way info is loosely tossed around.

Why is Axeldouche in on admin. things when he's no longer admin.? It's all too Loosey Goosey for me.

????

Obfuscate much?