Leaving Fedex and coming back question

Fedit85

Hi. Hope someone can help me. I’m a ramp agent and have already left and come back many years ago. I once heard you’re only allowed to do this once. Anyone know if I would be eligible to come back as a handler if I leave for awhile? And how long I could be gone to keep my current vacation level, if that’s even possible? Thanks in advance.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hi. Hope someone can help me. I’m a ramp agent and have already left and come back many years ago. I once heard you’re only allowed to do this once. Anyone know if I would be eligible to come back as a handler if I leave for awhile? And how long I could be gone to keep my current vacation level, if that’s even possible? Thanks in advance.
I’m pretty sure that once/if you come back, you only retain your employee number. You’d start as a new hire with vacation.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why don’t you just go PT?

Fedit85

Just got family stuff in another area of the country. Would just be easier to leave for a year or two but would like the option of returning. If I had to I would transfer down to PT handler. Best option for me is leaving and possibly coming back. Just not sure it’s an option

dezguy

Just got family stuff in another area of the country. Would just be easier to leave for a year or two but would like the option of returning. If I had to I would transfer down to PT handler. Best option for me is leaving and possibly coming back. Just not sure it’s an option
Why not try to transfer to a station near where your family stuff is happening? Then, eventually you could transfer back.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Leave, never come back, and be thankful you escaped Devil's Island.

Run Forrest, RUN!!!!